How good is Liborio

bambam238171 - I am proud to say I got my black belt from that man. I am not going to get on here and say I am this and that. But I am pretty good. He beat me up so bad one day I almost rethought my life choice of being a fighter. It was so bad it went beyond not being offensive. I couldn't even preform a defensive move. Phone Post 3.0
Looking forward to watching him. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
pigpen -
Samoa -
SlapUsilly -
Rocky Dennis - Who was the guy he tapped 5 times that was crying? Phone Post 3.0

Sounds to me, like it was Ricardo Arona

Just curious.....is there additional info to lead you to RA? Phone Post 3.0
Well, whoever won the adcc absolute in 2000 Phone Post 3.0
Jeebus I'm dumb. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't Arona in 2000, was it? Kerr won the absolute in 2000 Phone Post 3.0

Kerr won his division and the absolute in 2000, no? Arona won his division but didn't place in absolute. Must have been a different year. I'll check.that said, this is all I've ever heard of Liborio.the guy just must be one of the most talented and skilled ever! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Arona won his weight and absolute in 2001. Must have been then. Only other Carlson guy to do weight and absolute first was Sperry, right? Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - Yeah, Arona won his weight and absolute in 2001. Must have been then. Only other Carlson guy to do weight and absolute first was Sperry, right? Phone Post 3.0
That's who came to mind first. I honestly forgot Arona. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Elias Cepeda - Yeah, Arona won his weight and absolute in 2001. Must have been then. Only other Carlson guy to do weight and absolute first was Sperry, right? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I had to go back and double check. If the story is essentially true,has to be one of those two, I believe. In either case, shitty job of trying to hide their id lol Phone Post 3.0

I have been a fan of that guy since i started in the late 90's...guy is a legend Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Yeah I had to go back and double check. If the story is essentially true,has to be one of those two, I believe. In either case, shitty job of trying to hide their id lol Phone Post 3.0
Off topic but didn't Liborio add to the Rickson tales of getting schooled by him in class / training? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Off topic but didn't Liborio add to the Rickson tales of getting schooled by him in class / training? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe but I've never heard that. I wonder if they ever trained together at all. Would be cool to ask em if they have! Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Maybe but I've never heard that. I wonder if they ever trained together at all. Would be cool to ask em if they have! Phone Post 3.0
Actually I think it was Saulo that I'm thinking of. Phone Post 3.0

How do I watch the adcc? Sounds like an awesome dude. I'm just now getting into BJJ and he seems like a good dude Phone Post 3.0

How can you not be a fan of his? He always comes off as respectable and humble, yet you can see his competitive juices flowing and how much he cares on this season's TUF. Just listen to the passion in his voice when he starts discussing the most recent fight to the team sitting aroung him. He seems baffled when ATT loses a fight where the fighter didn't listen and never showed any urgency after knowing they lost rd1.

With all that said, I gained the most respect for him after seeing a short film/clip about him, jui jitsu, and his daughter training. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Elias Cepeda -
Samoa -
Actually I think it was Saulo that I'm thinking of. Phone Post 3.0
Oh,Saulo fo sho. He and Rickson are same lineage Phone Post 3.0

Goat Phone Post 3.0

Liborio and Sperry are magicians. I cannot wait to see them roll. Im sure they have played many times during the Carlson days. Its a reunion of talent and brotherhood, I say.

Zen Machine by rape. Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry - Get this man on the JRE!!!!!!

Especially with the return to competition. Phone Post 3.0
Co-signed. Would love to listen to what to this podcast, and Joe's reactions to the stories Liborio would share. Would be a must for the MMA/grappling community.

Make it happen, Joe. Phone Post 3.0

bambam238171 - I am proud to say I got my black belt from that man. I am not going to get on here and say I am this and that. But I am pretty good. He beat me up so bad one day I almost rethought my life choice of being a fighter. It was so bad it went beyond not being offensive. I couldn't even preform a defensive move. Phone Post 3.0
Give us details, how did he roll? Phone Post 3.0

Libo is the best I have ever seen. He breaks down Bjj to a minute level and absolute smashes anyone in the training room. He has never trained with Rickson last I asked but had huge amounts of respect for him. I have seen him roll with guys we all think are the best on the planet and beat them with ease. Competition is not for everyone some people just love the art. Phone Post 3.0

Chainsaw Charles - Libo is the best I have ever seen. He breaks down Bjj to a minute level and absolute smashes anyone in the training room. He has never trained with Rickson last I asked but had huge amounts of respect for him. I have seen him roll with guys we all think are the best on the planet and beat them with ease. Competition is not for everyone some people just love the art. Phone Post 3.0
Loves me some Liborio testimonials Phone Post 3.0