How HGH increase can occur naturally

This doctor may be spot on because I'm certain Cung Le's camp was nothing but hard work eating organic, lean, and clean. Ask his trainer Scott Sheely who trains Matt Brown.

http://bit.ly/1fHLf9K

Haters will apologize to Cung Le after this...

Mmanizzle Phone Post 3.0

http://www.thebodywellusa.com/blog/dr-mike-carraghers-top-10-ways-to-increase-your-human-growth-hormone-hgh-levels-naturally/  (opens in a new window)

Heres the main part

"Here are 10 of the most effective ways to increase HGH production, naturally:

1. High intensity burst training in which one’s heart rate bursts above their anaerobic threshold (best established by VO2 max testing) for 30 second intervals five or more times in a workout. This engages super-fast twitch muscle fibers, which release HGH naturally.
  2. Get adequate sleep. Getting 8 hours per night optimizes production of HGH.
  3. Melatonin. Take 0.5 to 5 mg of melatonin before bed. Melatonin has been shown to increase growth hormone levels by up to 157 percent.
  4. GABA. Take 1.5 to 3 g of GABA immediately before bed. GABA, or gamma aminobutyric acid, has been shown to increase growth hormone production by 200 percent.
  5. Eat high quality protein. Consume a high-protein, low-carbohydrate snack before going to bed. The amino acids will help to boost HGH, while avoiding too many carbs will keep insulin levels low so that it cannot inhibit growth hormone from doing its work.
  6. Optimize Vitamin D levels at 70-100 ng/mL.
  7. Avoid sugar after workouts. Consuming sugar (especially fructose) within 2 hours post workout will cause your hypothalamus to release somatostatin, which will decrease your production of HGH. Simple sugars that are high-glycemic also spike insulin levels. Not only does this lead to body fat storage, but it severely decreases the release of growth hormone.
  8. L-arginine and L-lysine. The combination of these two amino acids together before exercise and sleep has shown to increase growth hormone production by up to 700 percent. Take 3 to 5 grams for optimal results.
  9. Glutamine. Take 2 to 10 g of glutamine after a workout or before bed. Glutamine may boost HGH levels, according to a study conducted by researchers at the Louisiana State College of Medicine. They discovered that subjects consuming 2 g of glutamine experienced increases in HGH levels. Their findings were reported in the 1995 issue of “The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.”
  10. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, or A-GPC, might increase HGH levels, according to a study published in the September 2008 issue of the “Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.” Researchers at the Center for Applied Health Science Research observed that subjects taking 600 mg of A-GPC two hours before resistance exercise had higher HGH levels post-exercise compared with those who consumed a placebo."

Dr. Mike Carragher is board certified in Family Medicine.

Yep, he knows more than Dr. Don H. Caitlin, head of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Lab and for many years one of the most knowledgeable experts in the area - possibly the most knowledgeable.

Why aren't dozens of guys in all sports pissing hot then?

Jimmy Wrassler - 

http://www.thebodywellusa.com/blog/dr-mike-carraghers-top-10-ways-to-increase-your-human-growth-hormone-hgh-levels-naturally/  (opens in a new window)

Heres the main part

"Here are 10 of the most effective ways to increase HGH production, naturally:

1. High intensity burst training in which one’s heart rate bursts above their anaerobic threshold (best established by VO2 max testing) for 30 second intervals five or more times in a workout. This engages super-fast twitch muscle fibers, which release HGH naturally.

2. Get adequate sleep. Getting 8 hours per night optimizes production of HGH.

3. Melatonin. Take 0.5 to 5 mg of melatonin before bed. Melatonin has been shown to increase growth hormone levels by up to 157 percent.

4. GABA. Take 1.5 to 3 g of GABA immediately before bed. GABA, or gamma aminobutyric acid, has been shown to increase growth hormone production by 200 percent.

5. Eat high quality protein. Consume a high-protein, low-carbohydrate snack before going to bed. The amino acids will help to boost HGH, while avoiding too many carbs will keep insulin levels low so that it cannot inhibit growth hormone from doing its work.

6. Optimize Vitamin D levels at 70-100 ng/mL.

7. Avoid sugar after workouts. Consuming sugar (especially fructose) within 2 hours post workout will cause your hypothalamus to release somatostatin, which will decrease your production of HGH. Simple sugars that are high-glycemic also spike insulin levels. Not only does this lead to body fat storage, but it severely decreases the release of growth hormone.

8. L-arginine and L-lysine. The combination of these two amino acids together before exercise and sleep has shown to increase growth hormone production by up to 700 percent. Take 3 to 5 grams for optimal results.

9. Glutamine. Take 2 to 10 g of glutamine after a workout or before bed. Glutamine may boost HGH levels, according to a study conducted by researchers at the Louisiana State College of Medicine. They discovered that subjects consuming 2 g of glutamine experienced increases in HGH levels. Their findings were reported in the 1995 issue of “The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.”

10. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, or A-GPC, might increase HGH levels, according to a study published in the September 2008 issue of the “Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.” Researchers at the Center for Applied Health Science Research observed that subjects taking 600 mg of A-GPC two hours before resistance exercise had higher HGH levels post-exercise compared with those who consumed a placebo."

this seems pretty thorugh. anyone able to debunk this?

12SixElbow - Dr. Mike Carragher is board certified in Family Medicine.

Yep, he knows more than Dr. Don H. Caitlin, head of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Lab and for many years one of the most knowledgeable experts in the area - possibly the most knowledgeable.

so Dr Caitlin has offically refuted him?

i'm waiting a little bit longer until i call him a cheater again because i don't understand this shit. hopefully it comes out that Le didn't cheat but i'm doubtful.

I'm sure there's ways of upping all sorts of shit naturally, his appearance/ age/ pissing hot = all coincidence? I don't buy it

Mmanizzle - This doctor may be spot on because I'm certain Cung Le's camp was nothing but hard work eating organic, lean, and clean. Ask his trainer Scott Sheely who trains Matt Brown.

http://bit.ly/1fHLf9K

Haters will apologize to Cung Le after this...

Mmanizzle Phone Post 3.0

GTFO!

ChaosOverkill - 

How many UFC fighters have been tested for HGH?   Do other sports test for it?

I have no idea personally, dont follow drug testing at all.  Any info would be appreciated

asdgasgasg

Jimmy Wrassler - 
ChaosOverkill - 

How many UFC fighters have been tested for HGH?   Do other sports test for it?

I have no idea personally, dont follow drug testing at all.  Any info would be appreciated

NFL does now, according to this logic, a bunch of guys should have all failed, now would the NFL hide them? Perhaps, is that what Laron Landry failed for? Maybe, but I think there are others who test too.

If hgh rises after compitition, wouldn't most fighters test positive then? What makes Le the exception? Phone Post 3.0

That doesn't state you can use those techniques to raise HGH production beyond the normal expected range that Cung Le tested above. This is for people who's bodies produce too little HGH naturally, they can use these techniques to try to naturally boost the HGH that their bodies produce. I highly doubt that means you can boost your bodies HGH levels to superhuman levels if you sleep for 8 hours every night...

ClemenzasCannoli - If hgh rises after compitition, wouldn't most fighters test positive then? What makes Le the exception? Phone Post 3.0

They caught Chael back in may/june, he didn't refute it, so they have been testing AT LEAST that long for HGH and yes you would think more than one other guy would pop if it was that close to some natural increase level

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

ALL of those things seem like stuff that highly focused and tuned athletes would be doing and have been told to do to rise their natural level of X. So the argument here would be, that the baseline is off for testing, or that LE did MORE than the other fighters would do, and or is a freak that made so much natural HGH that the other highly focused fighters can't achieve it like he did naturally and the baseline for LE is in the fail zone for the average fighter. Seems like a total logic fail to me or some statistical odd that is an extraordinarily minute. anomaly. 

These are not new methods for natural increase, LE and his trainer is not on the cutting edge with that list, I've seen it before the article is two and a half years old. To say that the testers don't account for this or can't look for it or won't, is another statistical anomaly.

ChaosOverkill - 
ClemenzasCannoli - If hgh rises after compitition, wouldn't most fighters test positive then? What makes Le the exception? Phone Post 3.0

They caught Chael back in may/june, he didn't refute it, so they have been testing AT LEAST that long for HGH and yes you would think more than one other guy would pop if it was that close to some natural increase level

It's only the 'enhanced' testing that checks for HGH, AFAIK. Very few fighters have been subjected to this. Barnett and Browne both had enhanced testing and neither failed (one of Browne's samples had an elevated T:E ratio but carbon isotope testing didn't show any synthetic testosterone).

Tad Ghostal - 
ChaosOverkill - 

It's only the 'enhanced' testing that checks for HGH, AFAIK. Very few fighters have been subjected to this. Barnett and Browne both had enhanced testing and neither failed (one of Browne's samples had an elevated T:E ratio but carbon isotope testing didn't show any synthetic testosterone).

Then the lack of repeatable results may be LE's window to doubt. I still don't buy it, but it's reasonable doubt I guess if you took it to court.

ALso wouldn't LE have responded and screamed this at the top of his lungs by now if it was all a coincidence? I have been in class all day, is this his response?