How I know you're ghey

Say something that makes you straight or reason why you are 100% not limp wristed and I'll explain the contrary being true. 

I've only ever fucked or tried to fuck women? 

1 Like

1 Like
ABCTT_SENNIN -

I've only ever fucked or tried to fuck women? 

Gotcha but the dudes, you let them do the chasing. I guess you could claim if you let the dude do the banging technically you never fucked a dude or tried to fuck a dude as much as a dude tried to fuck you, then fucked you. Smart brochise.

Posting shit like this thread.

1 Like

I thought you knew because of all my late night dm's to you...I mean I told you upfront, Like 50 times now...

1 Like
xNate -

Posting shit like this thread.

Let us pretend as you say I posted as a fag to attract other fags, well cutey hate to tell ya but you came running like a fat kid late for lunch. 

kingofpancakes80 -

I thought you knew because of all my late night dm's to you...I mean I told you upfront, Like 50 times now...

I'll post the bizarro thread later where I invite you to post your typical cum loving self styled response and I'll tell you why you're straight. I'm not awake enough yet to find a way to paint you in a straight light. I guess if you looked at the YMCA dudes with zero context you might see some super straight dudes doing straight dude stuff, so there's still hope for ya.