how i see the coleman fedor match!

Coleman and Fedor are in front of each other. Coleman is looking hesitant. he is affraid to close the distance because he know he is gonna eat a big punch in his face.

Suddenly he try a take down like the one of Tito against Chuck (a pussy takedown). Fedor just push him on the ground face first against the ground and catch him in this position. he give him 3 knees in the face. coleman goes back on his feet and fedor jus flurry on his face like in the GOodridge fight while Coleman is looking in pain, slow and almost giving his back under the power of the hit.

Suddenly after on the fedoran punch touch his chin he goes on his knee and fedor just give him a fucking vanderlei Silva penalty on his face.

The cornerr throw the towel..the face of coleman is bloody and his eyes is closed

Time Round 1 = 0:45 sec

Discuss

TTMFT

So who want to give his input?

whaaaa!!! good input

Hey Juju, can you predict the lottery numbers too with that crystal ball of yours?

Fedor by ground and pound, early 2nd round

ttt for Coleman

"Suddenly he try a take down like the one of Tito against Chuck (a pussy takedown). "

I dont agree.I think Markwill be fully confident going in and provide some great early moments. Over the course of the bout he may lose confidence and lose eventually. Going in I see him being very violent and entertaining.