"How I would beat emelinkio" a genius rant

this guy knows his shit

i made it 34 seconds. do i win?

I couldnt watch it.

I tried and failed

i watched the whole thing.....and wow. He calls Fedor inbred, fat and dumb. He also says Less-Narr, Chuck Little, Fedor Emilinko..thats not how i spelled it thats how he said it. He goes on to say he would straight kick Fedor to the stomach and when he was writhing in pain because he knocked the air out of him he would hit his head. He also said, in street fights, he has tricked people in to squaring up by telling them theyre doing it wrong and then kick their guts.

Oh he also said because Fedor is inbred he has a dwarfed head with a thick skull and cannot be knocked out. He said other fighters make the mistake of trying to knock him out but it cant be dont b/c of his thick inbred skull.

I sent him a message on Youtube, hopefully he replies, im going to ask him some open ended questions about his front kick theory.

emma-linky-oh

He calls him Emelenkio lol.

Here's a summary.He first goes into Fedor being inbred, and that's why he had a dwarfed head with a very thick skull. He says this means you can't go after his head.

He says his weak area is his torso. What he would do (and this is based on "years and years of street fisticuffs... that were real!") is go out and kick Emelenkio "right in the gut." He then says while Emelenkio is on the ground writhing in pain, he would stomp him in the stomach. He has done this MANY times in the past when he needed to convince someone to pay a debt. After numerous boots to the stomach, the referee would come in and declare him the winner. It's not complicated folks. It's not complicated.

There we go, condensed his six minutes of stuttering bullshit into a very short post.

Also, I always find these types of guys unintentionally hilarious. He spends a large portion of the video trying to convince the viewers that he is intelligent, yet he can't read for shit based on his pronunciation of all of the names he uses. I don't know many intelligent people who are borderline illiterate. Emelianenko is pronounced more or less completely phonetically, yet he is nowhere near pronouncing it correctly. Knuckleheads that think they're intelligent are perhaps simultaneously the funniest and the saddest type of man.

awful troll, first off what is the point of claiming you didn't watch the fight, hes what zack galifianakis would call a "ruh-tard"

I don't know who he is nor seen anything else from this guy. There is a good chance he's doing what we called on the Underground known as "Trolling".

Sublime7SD - Also, I always find these types of guys unintentionally hilarious. He spends a large portion of the video trying to convince the viewers that he is intelligent, yet he can't read for shit based on his pronunciation of all of the names he uses. I don't know many intelligent people who are borderline illiterate. Emelianenko is pronounced more or less completely phonetically, yet he is nowhere near pronouncing it correctly. Knuckleheads that think they're intelligent are perhaps simultaneously the funniest and the saddest type of man.

the most unintentionally hilarious part if you taking that video seriously. the guy was obviously joking. you got trolled.

the most unintentionally hilarious part if you taking that video seriously. the guy was obviously joking. you got trolled.

Go watch the rest of his videos. The guy isn't a troll, just a delusional old man. Not all stupid people are just trolling. He's a big WWE fan, and fits the stereotype perfectly.

this guy is truly funny but i don't think he was trying to be funny.

Sublime7SD - 

Go watch the rest of his videos. The guy isn't a troll, just a delusional old man. Not all stupid people are just trolling. He's a big WWE fan, and fits the stereotype perfectly.

WWE fan

WWF wrestler.

Sublime7SD - He calls him Emelenkio lol.

Here's a summary.He first goes into Fedor being inbred, and that's why he had a dwarfed head with a very thick skull. He says this means you can't go after his head.

He says his weak area is his torso. What he would do (and this is based on "years and years of street fisticuffs... that were real!") is go out and kick Emelenkio "right in the gut." He then says while Emelenkio is on the ground writhing in pain, he would stomp him in the stomach. He has done this MANY times in the past when he needed to convince someone to pay a debt. After numerous boots to the stomach, the referee would come in and declare him the winner. It's not complicated folks. It's not complicated.
His strategy is sound in theory, but I don't think he's enough of an MMA fan to know that stomping a downed opponent is forbidden.  Many people make the mistake of thinking MMA is a fight rather than a game.

He was Damien Demento?!?!??

He would get raped by Fedor.

WWF wrestler.

haha, hoooly shit. I saw he called himself Damian Demento on his Youtube account and his Twitter, but I didn't know know WWE enough to know that he was a fucking wrestler! Yeah, he's definitely not trolling.

He also has videos about the UFC being a work, how he would beat Brock Lesnar, Obama's marijuana policy, him trying to help people abusing marijuana to quit, and tips for parents to find out if their kids are smoking marijuana, and how to find their stash and confront them. The dude is serious as a heart attack.

LOL and LOL who thinks he's being serious..