MMA Underground Forums

How I Would Beat Fedor. (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE7LtLBO1Pc

blue name link please? this guy doesn't get a single name right. Apparently he is an old WWF Wrestler.

lol, great troll

Best part, if you look, for being a former WWF wrestler his little radio show is run in his closet. He doesn't even try to hide that fact as he explains exactly what it will take to beat Fedor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE7LtLBO1Pc

funny

funny

what an incredible idiot. throw him in there with little old urijah faber and see how he gets on with his 'street boots'.

Boxers have known this for years: don't punch inbreds in the head.

i would also pay to see him try his little theory on butterbean who it would seems fits his skull/belly prognosis for the 'street boot' treatment even more so than fedor.

What a giant bag of douche. Emelinkio has accomplished more than this retard ever will, and would destroy him in under a minute no matter how many of his strategies were "scientifically proven."

HAHAHAHAHA!  What an idiot.  "Kick him in the stomach."  

HAHAHAHAHA!  What an idiot.  "Kick him in the stomach."  

This guys is hilarious. He's like some sort of Garage Rush Limbaugh. This has to be some kind of fake thing right? like Phil Hendry or something. No one is that stupid or egotistical... that doesn't already have a show on AM radio

i'd beat fedor easy......if i hit him with my car!
check that, he'd prolly dent the fender.....

Good take from Damian Demento.  Proven professional wrestling techniques, like the stomach kick (perfect setup for a stunner, BTW) is the only thing that could trump Fedor's sambo.  That's why Brock is the only potential threat in the MMA world.

Is this guy for reals? I mean there are some funny people, and then there are people like this... just totally out there. I hate stupid fat heads that think:

1) MMA guys dont know how to really fight, cause our sport has rules. HAHAHAHA

2) MMA guys are stupid. This dumb guy with his stupid accent, can't pronounce one name right. And then he makes the assumption that MMA guys are stupid. In any sport environment you can find the jock guys, which are fun from time to time. But there are a bunch of highly educated guys involved with MMA, and do it cause they love fighting or love the sport.

3) Cause this fat tard maybe punched some poor skinny book worm when he was in high school, he is some how a self-proclaimed small town in the mid-west badass of the world. And he can not only beat up anyone in a "real" fight but also fight Fedor, the arguably number one P4P, and definitely number one heavyweight fighter in the world... by kicking him in the stomach. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Okay pal.

Someone please give this guy a shot  so he can show us all how it's done.

Real or not I laughed. He said he would lay the boots to Fedor while he was squirming on the ground with the wind knocked out of him haha.

alwayscreepin -  

3) Cause this fat tard maybe punched some poor skinny book worm when he was in high school, he is some how a self-proclaimed small town in the mid-west badass of the world.

The only people in the mid-west with New York accents are Laverne and Shirley.  Demento is a Long Islander and no rube -- the man knows real fighting on the mean streets.

Prediction: following Demento's revelation, at least three fights at UFC 105 will be ended by stomach kicks.

lol @ e-me-lank-e-o