How is a guy OK with gut overhang?

Like, when is that decision even made? Early childhood?

I've thickened up a bit at times, but never close to cinching my belt up under a flap. Common sense tells you to get your diet and exercise in check way before that happens. That kind of seems like it might be the point of no return. Does it make you more of a hernia risk? Looks extremely uncomfortable as well. Is it genetic? Are some people predisposed to be Dicky Doo?

I don't know, ask Chuck Liddell. Phone Post 3.0

"I don't know, ask Chuck Liddell."

lol. Chuck doesn't count. He has the muscle gut.

So Tryhard is here. Awesome. We can do a Dunlap Disease sufferer Q & A.

Tryhard, do you get heat rash within the friction zone under your fat gut?

Wow, I swear I was just thinking about a dude that does electrical on my project.

The guy carries around a 100# belly, wtf.

I just couldn't live that way so I guess it's easy for me.

Tryhard,

Is it just a shitty posture thing? Does it come from poor upbringing?

"Wow, I swear I was just thinking about a dude that does electrical on my project.

The guy carries around a 100# belly, wtf.

I just couldn't live that way so I guess it's easy for me."

lol. It seems like the human body would fail at a certain point of gut overhang. Like it would render your back inoperational. Yet some diehards waddle on with bowlegs and their ass cracks hanging out.

This dude crawls under houses, If he drops dead under the house it would be quite a project to pull him out.

Tryhard was worthless on this thread as always. We could have gotten some real fatass insight. Instead he drops a couple incredibly lame attempts at "burns" and runs for ice cream.

I've seen some ridiculous hanging guts over the years, sometimes it's just so fucking gross I want to vomit lol

Muffin top Phone Post 3.0

"I've seen some ridiculous hanging guts over the years, sometimes it's just so fucking gross I want to vomit lol"

Anatomically, how does it even work with the muscle of the abdominal wall? Just a giant ball of lard sits on top of your abs? Do the abs expand to a certain extend then give up?

At least buy a fucking shirt large enough to cover that shit. Seeing naked gut overhang can't be unseen

Muffin Tops are the new Abs. You heard it hear first Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - "I dont like having a guy rest his gut on my back while he buttfucks me" - OP

Unexpectedly lol

GenErick - This dude crawls under houses, If he drops dead under the house it would be quite a project to pull him out.
I hope this is part of his job and not just a hobby. Phone Post 3.0

saw this yesterday pulling into a car wash, guy was reaching up to wash the top of his car. His gut creased and hung a solid foot.

i was in my truck by myself and actually spoke out loud saying " what the fuck ". Phone Post 3.0

I guess its the same when looking at relatively young fat people. At some stage you need to ask where it all went wrong for them. I would guess as a young child when there parents couldn't make the correct decisions for them.
I see it all the time, fat parents feeding sugary fatty did to their kids as it's the easy option Phone Post 3.0

if you put your belt over the gut?

noo hangover fella