How is CRE taking the recent news of Jael Sonnen?

Is someone watching CRE to make sure he's alright?

hopefully he is taking it very badly.

"Jael"

I like that.  That's funny.

lol @ him caring

He's just getting ready to move on to the Franklin vs. Forrest hype.

LMAO Jael Sonnen.

Points for originality to whomever first coined that moniker.

I don't think it takes away from his skills as a fighter... or even his credibility as a person

keepthechange - I don't think it takes away from his skills as a fighter... or even his credibility as a person

Or even his credibility as a person?

keepthechange - I don't think it takes away from his skills as a fighter... or even his credibility as a person

If being convicted of fraud doesn't take away from credibility then nothing does.

What?

Me = huge chael fan, but I can't see how being guilty of fraud doesn't take you're credibility as a person, it is in fact, one of the best ways to lose your credibility as a person lol Phone Post

this doesn't take away from Chael's credibility; you can't lose something you don't have

At least he'll be used to being locked in a cage.

Amirite?

;P

Hahahaha Jael Sonnen I love all the quirky endeavors this man gets into to warrant such nick-names Phone Post

Joking around folks Phone Post

Jael Connnin' will never be jailed because he can make elmer fudd lotsa money playing the bumpy villian.

TTT for Jael

I think he has jumped back in bed with franklin in a big way knowing Rich will never make him cry the way Chael has.

CRE is doing just fine. Actually, Chael's street cred just went up.

:)