How is Diego's eye doing?

Anyone have the gif?

Looked to me more like Diego just exagerated the keeping hand high motion as a mental note to himself. His hand goes past his eye into a standard block position. Didn't see anything catch his eye. Haven't got the vid on this PC, anyone god a GIF?

Are you guys fucking blind?

Diego's eye was poked by Rigg's thumb at the same time Riggs took that right hook from Diego.

Don't see how anyone can miss that, especially after the replay where it showed slow motion Diego putting his hand to his eye while Riggs was falling to the ground.

it looked to me like the thumb got diego in the eye and the palm or side of rigg's hand hit diego's nose cause after the fight his nose was bleeding. thats what it looked like to me anyway

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bamm Jack!! There it is. Clear as day. Undisputable video evidence. Call- Riggs/eyepoke/with thumb.

Jack, you got that from the side view?

I guess I wasn't watching it on a high enough quality stream!

Jack, you got that from the side view?

Completely irrelevant. If you still think BJM caused the eye injury, you're completely retarded or you're just trolling

actually, riggs popped right up from the punc

Why did he fall in the first place? Why didn't Diego fall over?

Jack, not trolling, would just be interested to see the side view as a slowmo GIF. Doesn't overly matter what caused the eye injury, Diego won, Riggs lost.

I have no problem with Riggs or BJM. Riggs didn't intentionally eye poke and BJM had to dive in to protect him so whoever caused it there is no issue.

Also, Diego seemed fine in the post match interview so no major damage done.

" If had happened the other way around, diego would have lost, 1" made the difference."

I don't know, Diego took some big shots from Karo without blinking, along with a flush knee to the chin from Gassaway without even slowing his shot.

Oh please Joe Riggs riders.

Diego got poked in the eye. Riggs "the better striker" got KTFO!

And if the fight went any longer it wouldn't have helped Riggs in any way shape or form!

Yeah but he was holding his right eye not his left that Riggs caught at the end.

Actually, it appears in that gif, that the punch has ended and Riggs is dropping his hand. Setting it up like that helps support the thumb in the eye theory.

Lets see a gif of the entire punch KO and not something that's been set up.

that's why I want to see the side view

It's just like the infamous Chuck/Vernon White thumb in the eye. Watching the replay from the side view it was clearly the pinky side of Chuck's knuckle that went into Vernon's eye socket.

I've had the knuckle go into the eye when sparring with MMA gloves on and it feels just like getting blasted with a finger in the eye. I actually had to rewatch the session on video tape to catch that it was a knuckle.

I don't think anyone has implied that Riggs was in any way in the wrong