How is Hillary even electable after Benghazi?

Major blunder on her part + she lied about it + "What difference does it make?". Even if she didn't lie, isn't that a big enough blunder to get brought up over and over again during the debates? She lied to congress on top of that as well, won't that be brought up in the debates? It would seem that the only thing saving her is the media's refusal to report on her lying before congress; but wouldn't running for president put a magnifying glass on what she did? Or to those that support her, does it not matter what she has done?

TTT Phone Post 3.0

jzpanksy in ....10...9....8

Yeah, she did a lot of pretty heinous things. I don't know how she's electable. THere's a youtube out there detailing her perfidy - I think someone posted it here.

If Hillary is nominated, I don't think that's going to be "the issue".

I think the fact that she's widely perceived as being unlikable will sink her. Plus, the vagina. We like our Clintons charming and hung.

Remember when she was being shot at by snipers in kosovo? Lol Phone Post 3.0

She isn't mormon so she is half way there.

because she has Bill with her

and she's a power hungry woman

Chris Christy held up traffic = unelectable

Hillary knew and lied about bengazhi = still electable

The sad fact is most people do not even know what the Benghazi issue is or how Hillary is related to the story. I guarantee if you took a random poll out on the street most people couldn't tell you where Benghazi is located or what happened there. Most people would say "uh, somewhere in the middle East I think and there was some sort of explosion or something that killed some people."

Fact is, more people that vote in the US know more about what Justin Beiber ate last night or who the Kardashians are fucking than what is happening in the real world.

Most people will either vote for Hillary because she is a women and/or not a Republican or will vote against her because she is a woman and/or is a Demecrat.

Honestly, I don't know the details of the Benghazi issue.  I've never really looked into it.  Could you describe what she lied about and what she knew and when?  

Mata_Leon - 

The sad fact is most people do not even know what the Benghazi issue is or how Hillary is related to the story. I guarantee if you took a random poll out on the street most people couldn't tell you where Benghazi is located or what happened there. Most people would say "uh, somewhere in the middle East I think and there was some sort of explosion or something that killed some people."

Fact is, more people that vote in the US know more about what Justin Beiber ate last night or who the Kardashians are fucking than what is happening in the real world.

Most people will either vote for Hillary because she is a women and/or not a Republican or will vote against her because she is a woman and/or is a Demecrat.

Yup.

Paging jetdogg, tidbits and jzpanksy

ceiling_cat - 

Honestly, I don't know the details of the Benghazi issue.  I've never really looked into it.  Could you describe what she lied about and what she knew and when?  

It is rather simple.

Hilary was Sec of  State.   Dept of State Security works for her.   DSS protects embasies.

She is the boss, the buck stops with her. 

If she is the boss and she did not know, that is a major failure.

If she knew and lied, that is even worse.

She has been trying to spin and avoid this since it happened.

I'll let you in on a secret. Benghazi isn't a scandal unless you're politically biased. If it were the many times it happened under Bush would have had you calling for the heads of his team.

The dems know she carries tremendous baggage but is probably otherwise their best shot at getting a D elected.  Not a good position to be in IMHO.

ceiling_cat - 

Obama funded islamists across the world to take out secular governments.
These same islamists murdered Obama's Ambassador.
Hillary and her State Dept. as well Obama tried to lie about who attacked the Amb. and why it happened.
Both tried to make up a story about a video to divert the blame because they ( democrats ) were scared that if the public knew it was AQ, they'd lose the election.
Well, with the help of the media, they were allowed to push that narrative until the election was over.

So yeh...non frat? Obama funded the islamists that killed his ambassador and Hillary knew about it and lied.

^When did these things happen under Bush?

The media got Obama re-elected. They can get Hillary elected the same way.