How is it that are these super athletes are Weak?

I don't get it... All these crazy in shape fighters that 99% couldnt of the average people on the streets couldnt hold a candle to... And a huge chunk of them need TRT because they feel weak and tired?? Are you freaking kidding me?

We are not talking about 40 year old frail men.. Some of them are in the 20s early 30s

Dana... Shit will hot the fan at some point and it will hurt the UFC.. The athletic commission may allow exemption.. But the UFC should ban it in their company. Why? Because if shit hits the fan.. The only body that will take a bad rap is MMA Phone Post 3.0

i wild each it...

A huge chunk? Aren't there only 5 guys on trt in the entire ufc or something?

If they've sustained so much head trauma, maybe it's time to call it quits.

r_o_y - A huge chunk? Aren't there only 5 guys on trt in the entire ufc or something?
Thats the ones that have an "exemption"
According to many fighters, they have said that there is a lot of people abusing this stuff and no one knows... Or turning a blind eye. Phone Post 3.0

SirBadd - 
r_o_y - A huge chunk? Aren't there only 5 guys on trt in the entire ufc or something?
Thats the ones that have an "exemption"
According to many fighters, they have said that there is a lot of people abusing this stuff and no one knows... Or turning a blind eye. Phone Post 3.0

Ok people say that about all sports though...

You know there are hundreds of thousands of guys on TRT right now that never used steroids right?

Trt is not just for fighters and athletes.

There's millions of people on painkillers. Should they be legal too?

This sport is different than the typical sport where you may practice 2 hours a day for. It's like 8 hours a day in all different disciplines and you literally take a beating. It's not the healthiest sport too be honest. It can make young men old very fast and that's the truth

Put your body what they put their body through for years on end then cut weight and get head trauma on the daily and make your comparison.

I'd love to know the percentage of NFL athletes on TRT vs the percentage of UFC fighters.  I'm pretty sure there is a drastic difference.

Anyone know how the average percentage of regular males needing TRT compares to the average percentage of UFC fighters needing it?

cheesesteak - This sport is different than the typical sport where you may practice 2 hours a day for. It's like 8 hours a day in all different disciplines and you literally take a beating. It's not the healthiest sport too be honest. It can make young men old very fast and that's the truth
lol @ training 8 hours a day, but half of them can't even fight for 5 minutes before they gas Phone Post 3.0

transamman - 
cheesesteak - This sport is different than the typical sport where you may practice 2 hours a day for. It's like 8 hours a day in all different disciplines and you literally take a beating. It's not the healthiest sport too be honest. It can make young men old very fast and that's the truth
lol @ training 8 hours a day, but half of them can't even fight for 5 minutes before they gas Phone Post 3.0

I'm not talking about the local schmuck league local show fighters. I'm talking about the best of the UFC, 6-8 hours training a day is not uncommon. I am friends with a pro that was a recent contender and he starts the morning with an hour run, goes to Muay thai for an hour 0r 2, goes to bjj for an hour or 2, goes to boxing an hour or 2, then goes to mma an hour or two. That is a hell of a lot more abuse than the top nfl, nba, nhl, nlb goes through all week (well maybe not bhl, but they are all on trt too)... But they fight all day long every day. The aging process speeds up. Why else would Nog look like he's 55 years old at 35?

NFL...god damn my spelling!

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - If they've sustained so much head trauma, maybe it's time to call it quits.

^ This

If head trauma is causing their balls to shrivel up to the size of raisins, one would think they should probably move on to a profession that doesn't involve head trauma. Instead, they are getting hall passes to use exogenous testosterone and take even more head trauma.

Because they aren't UGers. Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - 
transamman - 

I'm not talking about the local schmuck league local show fighters. I'm talking about the best of the UFC, 6-8 hours training a day is not uncommon. I am friends with a pro that was a recent contender and he starts the morning with an hour run, goes to Muay thai for an hour 0r 2, goes to bjj for an hour or 2, goes to boxing an hour or 2, then goes to mma an hour or two. That is a hell of a lot more abuse than the top nfl, nba, nhl, nlb goes through all week (well maybe not bhl, but they are all on trt too)... But they fight all day long every day. The aging process speeds up. Why else would Nog look like he's 55 years old at 35?

All day every day?  I'm also friends with a few UFC fighters and they maybe train that schedule for 6 weeks during camp before a fight, and at most it's 6 days of the week.  So if they fight 3 times per year, they will do that approximately 18 of 52 weeks. 

Honestly, I hate the whole TRT thing. If you can't fight without it then you shouldn't be competing. Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME - All of the strikes to the head and the damage incurred can damage your hormonal system. Just watch the ESPN segment on James Toney.

NFL players sustain more head trauma than MMA fighters.

Do you know what the NFL tells guys who can't compete anymore because they have taken too much head trauma? Tough shit. Find another job.