how is "NEAT FREAK" even an Insult?

I always take "NEAT FREAK" as a compliment, I mean really, what is the opposite?  A "deplorable"......."riff-raff"......"UnDisciplined SLOB"?????

and same with "karasu is a WallStreet LARP".......so karasu dresses well, responsibly saves his $$$ and uses that capital to invest/trade in the Equity Markets and improve his position to live the LUXURY WALKING DISTANCE to WHOLE FOODS and TWO STARBUCK$ Urban Life-s t y l e  while the average FAUX conservative lives PayCheck-to-PayCheck because of his consumer additction spending all his disposable capital on consumer-FlimFlam  like his SPECIAL LARPerator DressUp enterprise ;)

My takeaway from this thread is you have multiple accounts & a victim complex.

2 Likes

^ONE account as always....and also, how did you come to the FALSE conclusion of "victim complex"?

think I will go tidy-up a bit while I give the "riff-raff" some time to chew on this matter

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Being neat is one thing, obsession over it is another. 

^but that's the problem.  If one maintains a reasonably professional discipline about maintaining a clean habitat which does not have the smell of "Essence of PittBull" then they will be attacked as a "Neat Freak"

being clean is good. Letting it affect your personality in a negative way is bad--that would be a neat freak, imo. 

theraskal -

and same with "karasu is a WallStreet LARP".......so karasu dresses well, responsibly saves his $$$ and uses that capital to invest/trade in the Equity Markets and improve his position to live the LUXURY WALKING DISTANCE to WHOLE FOODS and TWO STARBUCK$ Urban Life-s t y l e  while the average FAUX conservative lives PayCheck-to-PayCheck because of his consumer additction spending all his disposable capital on consumer-FlimFlam  like his SPECIAL LARPerator DressUp enterprise ;)

Interesting that you don't apply this same critique to the urban youts you seem to so ardently defend.

xNate - 
theraskal -

Interesting that you don't apply this same critique to the urban youts you seem to so ardently defend.

please quote where  I have "ardently defend the urban youths"?

Being neat is one thing. Obsessing over neatness is a mental disorder. Fact