How is Stun Gun ranked below Matt Brown?

The UFC ranking has Matt Brown number 10 and Dong Hyun Kim not even in the top ten.  Kim has a win over Brown and finished Silva who I believe was in the top 10.. Doesnt' make sense to me.

Weight Class

Welterweight  

Champion : Georges St-Pierre 

1   Johny Hendricks 

2   Carlos Condit 

3   Rory MacDonald 

4   Jake Ellenberger  
5   Demian Maia 

6   Nick Diaz 

7   Martin Kampmann 

8   Jake Shields 

9   Robbie Lawler 

10   Matt Brown 

Matt Brown is on some man shit. Phone Post

6-0 vs 4-2 in their last 6 Phone Post 3.0

those rankings are dogshit

Because journalists are stupid. Phone Post

Does anyone actually take these rankings seriously? Phone Post

Actually why do people take these seriously. Phone Post

Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong -

those rankings are dogshit

This. Brown hype-train bullshit. Can't wait for Condit to finish him in the first round and end this nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ Diaz not only staying ranked but going up a spot. Who are the geniuses voting in a guy who quit mma? Phone Post 3.0

The Little Axe Murderer -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - LOL @ Diaz not only staying ranked but going up a spot. Who are the geniuses voting in a guy who quit mma? Phone Post 3.0
The ones who rewatched the fight with Condit and realized Diaz won and are giving his the credit he didn't get before Phone Post 3.0
Oh you mean the fight that would've been a no contest had he "won"? Phone Post 3.0

Indeed quite a joke

Pretty much how nick Diaz climbs the rankings.

1. Beat a bunch of clowns and one contender.

2. "Retire" until everyone above you loses a fight.

3. Title shot Phone Post 3.0

The Little Axe Murderer -
Wazza J - 6-0 vs 4-2 in their last 6 Phone Post 3.0
But Kim did lose to Condit and his lose to Maia was an injury. Matt Brown is
Fighting his first top 10 opponent

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
A loss is a loss Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Have you ever watched Matt Brown Vs Dong Hyun Kim... Brown got robbed and it was BS cus that win would've elevated his UFC profile a lot quicker combined with the streak he started out on Phone Post
Yes brown lost Phone Post 3.0

dude, they fought 5 years ago in a stupid close fight that I thought Brown really won. Since then Brown been on a tear, finishing 6 opponents even though being the underdog in, I think all the fights. Thompson, Ramos, Swick, Mein, Pyle.

He is a perfect example of a gatekeeper breaking into title contention.

It's perfectly reasonable.  The fact Dongbar beat Matt 5 years ago is irrelevant at this point.

Brutal brutal finishes of Mein, Mike Swick, and Mike Pyle >>>>Molestation decisions of Siyar and Thiago and a beauty KO over Erick.  Not to mention Matt's on a 6 fight streak, Dongbar only 3.

edit:  What I don't understand is how Ellenberger is ranked so high... wins over Marquardt and Shields?  Sure, but he's also been beaten, very recently, by both Rory and Kampmann... I don't think he deserves #4 personally

The image of a limp flaccid dong is still fresh in the memory from the condit ko Phone Post

Is be more worried that Maia is ranked above a guy that just beat him in shields

But to be honest rankings mean fuck all in MMA styles make fights Phone Post

Because Kim doesn't have a fight scheduled to hype up. Phone Post 3.0

Evzey - Is be more worried that Maia is ranked above a guy that just beat him in shields

But to be honest rankings mean fuck all in MMA styles make fights Phone Post
Whoever made that decision actually watched the fight instead of just the vs decision. Phone Post 3.0