how is the movie 13 Ghosts?

Worth it or nah?

Trump 2020. OP is a faggot.

Mark1

2 Likes

The princess has some nice tits. Don't remember much else

Betas can start threads now? When did this happen?

1 Like

Its a fun guilty pleasure...

Legendary1 - 

The princess has some nice tits. Don't remember much else

sold.. It popped into my head, then right after I remembered 2 other horror movies I wanted to watch too. It's raining blood, son. Is there blood?

Well, if you can make the leap in necessary suspension of disbelief I have a 29 year old can play a 17 year old (Shannon Elizabeth) and the rest of the movie is pretty easy to accept

That's a no from me dawg

I liked it but I only re-watch it when I haven't seen it in a while.

Fucking love it. Always wished they would have done a whole movie about the ghost origins, like the lore and what not.

1 Like

I never understood the appeal of living in a house like that. They all thought it was the most awesome thing ever but to me it's just freaking stupid. 

I really liked it, dont know if it holds up today but if you're a horror fan, it's definitley worth checking out.

1 Like

Briscoe -

I never understood the appeal of living in a house like that. They all thought it was the most awesome thing ever but to me it's just freaking stupid. 

did you see the apartment they were living in at the beginning of the movie? That shit was cramped as fuck

Joshinho -

I really liked it, dont know if it holds up today but if you're a horror fan, it's definitley worth checking out.

I watched it about a month ago. Still holds up for me

It's not streaming on anything I'm paying for. I just bought a HDMI cable today, to stream from my laptop to the tv. So easy, I shoud've done it 4 yeears ago.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Fucking love it. Always wished they would have done a whole movie about the ghost origins, like the lore and what not.

That actually would be cool.

It's a good movie if you like simple horror stuff. It's really more fantasy with horror aspects than real horror.

I consider it the 13th Warrior of horror movies. Fun and simple.

Juggernaut and some nice titties! 

1 Like

Underrated. It's solid for what it is. 

I thought it was pretty solid concept and fairly decent execution. Could have spent more time fleshing out the spirits so to speak but I’d give it a solid 7

I fucked a lot of chicks in my younger days with this movie playing in the background. Have them over, pop the movie in and blam, their clothes are off within 20 minutes. I don't know what it is, but this movie is a fucking fuck magnet.