how is the movie 13 Ghosts?

ChokeHisAss - 

I fucked a lot of chicks in my younger days with this movie playing in the background. Have them over, pop the movie in and blam, their clothes are off within 20 minutes. I don't know what it is, but this movie is a fucking fuck magnet.

Between this and talking to a girl I used to know right meow, I'm getting horny..

I liked it, watch ghost ship next

Bukkaked by Bombers - 

I liked it, watch ghost ship next

I can do that.  Ghost ship only has one cool scene though, right? It's been a long time, since I've watched. 

When I was 13 that movie was fucking awesome. Not sure if it would hold up today. Update us later OP

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Fucking love it. Always wished they would have done a whole movie about the ghost origins, like the lore and what not.

They had a special feature included on the DVD that included the backgrounds on all the ghosts, was pretty cool

The remake (with Matthew Lillard) is a pretty solid horror film. Dark Castle as a studio made some memorable horror films, even if they are a bit cheesy. Remember House on Haunted Hill? The remake freaked me out as a kid. The opening scene where the inmates go loose - I'll never forget the pencil going through an orderly's neck.

But yeah, not to go tooo offtrack if anyone hasn't seen it, its got some good actors and tits to boot.

MarcusAurelioFan - 

The remake (with Matthew Lillard) is a pretty solid horror film. Dark Castle as a studio made some memorable horror films, even if they are a bit cheesy. Remember House on Haunted Hill? The remake freaked me out as a kid. The opening scene where the inmates go loose - I'll never forget the pencil going through an orderly's neck.

But yeah, not to go tooo offtrack if anyone hasn't seen it, its got some good actors and tits to boot.

I do rember iit. I remember liking it too. I watched the original on youtube too. Also good.

I only remember some awesome ghost tits and a guy getting torn to shreds by a machine.

Not as good as 12 ghosts 

1 Like

kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

I do rember iit. I remember liking it too. I watched the original on youtube too. Also good.

You should watch it. It is super gorey and violent and the story works as a movie. All the ghosts are memorable as well.

I love it. There is a guy on ytube that did videos of each of the ghosts.

Horace 'Breaker' Mahoney FTW. AKA The Juggernaught

It was decent, Shannon Elizabeth looked great.

Other people seem to like it, but I never enjoyed it. Maybe I should got back and revisit it

I'm gonna hit play,  I might've waited too late. I could fall asleep