How is Tucker going to spin Blake Neff?

He's addressing the Neff situation tomorrow night. Wondering what angle he's going to take.

Is this the guy who was posting racist stuff online? Tucker probably didn't know. He'll say hatred has no place on his team, they wouldn't have kept if they knew, and as soon as they found out they asked for his resignation 

One of their staff was an idiot and got canned. Take notes left!

Shouldnt apologize at all. Conservatives need to stop apologizing. The left never does. We gain nothing from it and the left never goes "well, that was honorable, i might vote conservative".

What did he say, I saw something about him saying he wouldn't take free Lasik from an Asian.

It's so weird to me that people care about this non-sense. 

Who has a low enough IQ to watch Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBC, NBC, ABS, etc.?

Evidently it's most people. 

If he is too apologetic I will lose respect. Unless I missed some stuff he said, this is being blown way out of proportion. 

He will say they asked for his resignation when it came to light.

Hopefully he compares it to homophobe Joy Reid of MSNBC who got a promotion.

ufc98newb -

If he is too apologetic I will lose respect. Unless I missed some stuff he said, this is being blown way out of proportion. 

Imagine an average OGer, but with better grammar.

effertime -

Shouldnt apologize at all. Conservatives need to stop apologizing. The left never does. We gain nothing from it and the left never goes "well, that was honorable, i might vote conservative".

I doubt he will apologize. 

CuddleBug -

What did he say, I saw something about him saying he wouldn't take free Lasik from an Asian.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

Tldr: nothing that would've mattered 3 months ago

He called somebody a megashrew

made a joke about black people always being tired and lack of sleep being the next crisis

made a joke about violence being down because black people are playing COD

said he wouldn't get lasik for 50% off from an African country perhaps?, and he wouldn't get it for free from an Asian. 

This is the best i can remember. 

harmless jokes on an anonymous message board where he had given several clues about his real life identity over the years.