How is Usman ok but not Askren???

This makes no sense to me.

It’s the same shit.

Askren is much more boundary defying and meta molding. Ben has a groundbreaking ground game. This is a man that is a historical figure in the sports of wrestling and MMA.

To compare Usman to Askren is to disrespect Usman and his own achievements.

Don’t ever compare Usman to Askren, compare him to GSP.

Usman is the black GSP and Ben will beat them both, in the same night.

Facts are facts and Bellator and Strikeforce fighters have shown to be just as good as the ones in the UFC. We've seen many strikeforce fighters become champs and bellator.

Usman is no where close to as good as Askren is and they shouldn't be in the same sentence. Usman with a long fight victory in the UFC and still doesn't have the wins Askren has 

Acidic - 

Facts are facts and Bellator and Strikeforce fighters have shown to be just as good as the ones in the UFC. We've seen many strikeforce fighters become champs and bellator.

Usman is no where close to as good as Askren is and they shouldn't be in the same sentence. Usman with a long fight victory in the UFC and still doesn't have the wins Askren has 

TRUTH</p>

look at those wraps!! "lay and pray" 

&nbsp;</p>

Usman is like Lawrence Welk to Askren's James Brown when it comes to wrestling funk

Askren would mop the mat with usman. Mma, freestyle wrestling, no gi bjj, I don’t care what sport… Askren is that good of a grappler.

Of course (I'd like to fight him), the Canadian told MMA Junkie. "He's a good fighter, undefeated, and yes, if he comes, I'll fight him. No problem. Bring him in; I'll fight everyone. I am the champion, and I have no choice, so it's no problem. I'm not afraid."

GOAT St. Pierre - Askren is much more boundary defying and meta molding. Ben has a groundbreaking ground game. This is a man that is a historical figure in the sports of wrestling and MMA.

You had me up until the final sentence. Please don’t disrespect GSP by comparing Usman to him

He’s not ok. Dana was talking mad shit on his dumbass post fight comments and was less than thrilled with the performance. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was cut if he doesn’t improve and loses a tough fight or two.

Usman knocked a guy out standing his last fight, post a GIF of the last time Askren did that.

Hate420 - 

Usman knocked a guy out standing his last fight, post a GIF of the last time Askren did that.

I like Usman tbh. He is a fantastic fighter.

Usman is a great fighter but his his lack of effectiveness on top and lack of willingness to finish the fight makes him borrrrrinnggggg

209'd@170 -
GOAT St. Pierre - Askren is much more boundary defying and meta molding. Ben has a groundbreaking ground game. This is a man that is a historical figure in the sports of wrestling and MMA.

You had me up until the final sentence. Please don’t disrespect GSP by comparing Usman to him

This

That fight style was not ok in my opinion. Meek, who isn’t known for his grappling as far as I know, handled himself pretty well while in Usman’s control. I say give him Covington.