How is Utah living?

Anyone live there? How's the job and housing market? Lots of fun things to do?

Thanks 

Damn.  Thought this was a Point Break thread

Mormons.....strange alcohol laws

What part? 

Sinful1 -

What part? 

The only part I know is Salt Lake City. What are some other areas to check out that have a nice quality of living?

This probably doesn't help, but I deal with B2B services and one thing about Utah I have noticed... those Mormons flourish in multi-level marketing companies like nobody else. Something about making those kids go door to door all the time just breeds good sales people.

TerrySilver -
Sinful1 -

What part? 

The only part I know is Salt Lake City. What are some other areas to check out that have a nice quality of living?

I lived in Southern Utah for a few years it was Ok.  There's was plenty of work Mostly construction. Housing is actually a little more expensive than Las Vegas now.

Been in SLC for 18n years now. I absolutely love it.The amenities are awesome. Plenty of work available. DO IT!

should be low crime wityh all the good mormons

Seems like a great place to live. Clean air, nice views, low crime, good priced housing

Goddamn beautiful landscape there. Maybe the most beautiful state Ive seen. Seemed nice while I was out there.

Rhymenoceros - 
TerrySilver - 

Seems like a great place to live. Clean air, nice views, low crime, good priced housing

SLC, for 2-3 months per year, has some of the worst air quality in the entire universe, including planets where it rains liquid cyanide and the atmosphere is made up of pure chlorine gas.

Housing has gotten expensive.

Views are indeed goddamn world class, except for the copper mine and the refineries just north of the capital.

Crime is low.

This man knows. 

I only travel to there or through there and I would say the most lacking thing for me is always the food. I've found a couple good restaurants but never anything memorable. Otherwise most people that I've met that live in Utah love it there. 

I could stand living there I think. I love that their airport is 10 minutes from downtown and super easy to navigate. 

Lived there for a couple years. Moving back next year. Can’t wait. 

Goochy Mang -

Lived there for a couple years. Moving back next year. Can’t wait. 

Are there any other cool cities to check out besides slc?

Gean -

There are no black people or mosquitos there! 

Woah, woah, woah... We have mosquitos.

I've lived here in SLC since 1999. It's a great place to live and raise a family. We have a strong economy and low crime. Cost of living is still relatively low. A lot of tech companies moving in. 

As another poster mentioned, at certain points of the year our air is toxic. 

If you like basketball, we've got the Jazz. They're never going to win anything, but we've got them.