How Jones/Glover affects DC's prospects

Tilla -
Non N00B - 
Tilla - I think DC is all wrong for Bones.

DC has BIG KO power. Jones does not have that.

DC has OLYMPIC level Wrestling. Bones doesn't.

DC is the naturally bigger man who has grappled and beaten the worlds best. Jones isn't ready for that.

I see DC KO'ing him within a round. Jones has piss poor Boxing and punching power, whereas DC has dynamite in his hands and is insanely fast.

You know who else has big ko power? Rampage, Glover, Bader, Vitor, Shogun. They are all dead now.

Also, I see Cormier gassing easily at 205. He is probably the biggest test for him at the moment, but it's hard to say with certainty because he doesnt actually have a lot of fights at 205.

Rampage? He was done time before he met Bones.

Glover? Criminally overrated.

Bader? LOL!

Vitor? MW...

Shogun? Dude is shot to pieces.

Cormier is in his prime.
People like you will have an excuse for cormier too after jones beats him. Thats what haters do

Cormier - weight drained

Or some shit like that. Jones is already a p4p legend. He will never gwt credit but it wont stop him wrecking people.

He will lose one day because everyone does and that will make people happy. But these fucking awful lists discrediting peoples wins are so annoying and can be done for anyone Phone Post 3.0

OP R U backing TF down off of DC or do U say he kills if the fight comes off still?.

I worry that DC is actually really hittable. DC did not look good taking those body kicks from Mir, and I think he may get worn down by Jones' body attack and picked apart at range. Even against Cummins he took more strikes than he needed to - but this just may be because he wanted to get Cummins out of there very fast.

Glover beat Dean Lister on points in ADCC 2009. He is a very good grappler.

Lazer MMA - 

OP R U backing TF down off of DC or do U say he kills if the fight comes off still?.

I am a charter member of the DC Express.

DC eats Jones' face. Been saying it for years. If I'm wrong, I'll eat one whole living crow.