How long after you nut does your wife wait

before picking up her phone and start looking at Facebook? Phone Post 3.0

How the Hell would I know?

I don't "nut" with my wife. I bathe her in warm love milk. It is a communion, a celebration of love. After we have both orgasmed in rhythm, we hold each other and weep. Then while I brush her hair, she checks her Facebook. Phone Post 3.0

My wife usually has a 1000 yard stare after. Takes her a while to regain full mental function, so I've never had her grab her phone right after.

Dunno about her but I'm usually on the OG or Reddit under two minutes. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Wait, you mean that she isn't looking at Facebook during?
Just checked in at pleasuretown USA Phone Post 3.0

GenericAmerican - My wife usually has a 1000 yard stare after. Takes her a while to regain full mental function, so I've never had her grab her phone right after.
Sounds like PTSD. Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - I don't "nut" with my wife. I bathe her in warm love milk. It is a communion, a celebration of love. After we have both orgasmed in rhythm, we hold each other and weep. Then while I brush her hair, she checks her Facebook. Phone Post 3.0
My wife's covered in sweat, spunk, shame, and tears. Phone Post 3.0

Wait?

As soon as possible. Fuck cuddling. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure. I'm usually in a different room Phone Post 3.0

She usually checks Craigslist to see if anyone responded to her "size queen looking to get finished off" add.

Sex Chicken - 
GenericAmerican - My wife usually has a 1000 yard stare after. Takes her a while to regain full mental function, so I've never had her grab her phone right after.
Sounds like PTSD. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Definitely some trauma associated with it.

Vinnie G - Dunno about her but I'm usually on the OG or Reddit under two minutes. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'm pretty much the same Phone Post 3.0

We have a rule in my house. No Facebook till after my sandwich is made.

I log in to Facebook first and "poke" her. Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan - 

She usually checks Craigslist to see if anyone responded to her "size queen looking to get finished off" add.

lmao!!

She ain't doing anything but recovering when I'm done. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have a wife. Please love me. Phone Post 3.0

A few minutes after I untie her.