How long after you nut does your wife wait

She usually has to wipe the cum off her first. Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan -

She usually checks Craigslist to see if anyone responded to her "size queen looking to get finished off" add.

You're married to Barbara? I love what you've done to the bathroom, is that real granite? Phone Post 3.0

She normally has to scramble around looking for used t-shirts while cupping her leaking unit with one hand - looks like a mix between a rodeo and a raindance. That takes about 60 seconds, then personal cleanup for 90 seconds, then floor cleanup for 30 seconds for the drops she scattered while she was asking me "why do you always hide your shirts?" through the medium of interpretive dance. Then it's fb time. So about 3 mins.

Trust -

I don't know.  The last time we had sex was before smartphones were invented.  

LOL! Phone Post 3.0

I turn her out and then tune her out. Phone Post 3.0

Favourite thread so far this month. Phone Post 3.0

You'd have to ask the black guy she's fucking. Phone Post 3.0

I'd gave to ask after my nap. Phone Post 3.0

Have to Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - 
DosAnjos#1fan -

She usually checks Craigslist to see if anyone responded to her "size queen looking to get finished off" add.

You're married to Barbara? I love what you've done to the bathroom, is that real granite? Phone Post 3.0

Hey Tyrone. I would ask how's it hanging but I already know. All the way down to your knees.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

How am I suppose to know? It's not like I'm going to call home to find out. Phone Post 3.0

ryans -

She normally has to scramble around looking for used t-shirts while cupping her leaking unit with one hand - looks like a mix between a rodeo and a raindance. That takes about 60 seconds, then personal cleanup for 90 seconds, then floor cleanup for 30 seconds for the drops she scattered while she was asking me "why do you always hide your shirts?" through the medium of interpretive dance. Then it's fb time. So about 3 mins.

Holy fuck I could've wrote this about a recent ex Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - I don't "nut" with my wife. I bathe her in warm love milk. It is a communion, a celebration of love. After we have both orgasmed in rhythm, we hold each other and weep. Then while I brush her hair, she checks her Facebook. Phone Post 3.0
Amazing Phone Post 3.0

How long after you nut do you wait to pull your wiener out? I'd say a good minute. And if she's on top I shove her off of me and to the side before I get jizz all over me and my side. Cuz gross Phone Post 3.0

She goes into the bathroom for awhile afterwards so 10-30 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

Lots of VTFU on this thread. lol

If she is looking at facebook, that means she isn't trying to talk you ear off while you enjoy being relaxed.

Count your blessings.

Vinnie G - Dunno about her but I'm usually on the OG or Reddit under two minutes. Phone Post 3.0

Same here.

I nutted twice and gave a genuine I'm having chest pains effort into fucking her and was still on reddit about a minute after finishing.

I need to work on my pillow talk a little.

Sex Chicken -
GenericAmerican - My wife usually has a 1000 yard stare after. Takes her a while to regain full mental function, so I've never had her grab her phone right after.
Sounds like PTSD. Phone Post 3.0
Vietnam was rough. Phone Post 3.0