How long b4 Dogs are as smart as today's Humans?

If we've reached our level of intelligence via evolution and natural selection "on our own", so to speak - How many years do you think it will be when dogs are basically as smart as humans are today?

You can argue that their intelligence will be accelerated compared to ours, due to human help and training.

Or, will this human interaction actually stymie their intelligence so that it reaches only a certain point, due to human influence on what they "want" a dog to be?

at LEAST 20 years imo

5 mins on Worldstar tells me dogs are smarter then most

Any day now

I just had a conversation with one of my floor managers about our new guy who is incredibly stupid.  He does not have the ability to learn any new tasks and perform them in repitition.  I said, "I can even teach a fucking dog simple tasks.  He might really not be as smart as a fucking dog."  The manager says to me, "Well then he's way dumber than a dog.  You can teach the dog and you can't even talk to him, you just point and he'll get it.  This guy knows english and you still can't get him to understand."

What is Worldstar?

I have seen videos of dogs shoveling snow.  Do you think everyone on here can shovel snow?

A dog will eat a turd... pretty sure they have a long way to go.

Al Cappucino -

Any day now

Haha. Excellent. 

Thingading -

What is Worldstar?

Worldstar hiphop .com has hilarious trashy people getting into fistfights, usually over fast food or fake hair

Does that mean they will revolt and call us slave masters.

They are getting there quickly and learning how to use electronic devices.

opieandjimmy - Hitler had a program apparently to evolve dogs to speak and communicate
Thats probably why they ran out of money.

opieandjimmy -
GS27 - 5 mins on Worldstar tells me dogs are smarter then most
Those things aren't human
And liberals, and antifa..

Nexuscrawlers - 
Thingading -

What is Worldstar?

Worldstar hiphop .com has hilarious trashy people getting into fistfights, usually over fast food or fake hair

Okay, thanks. Haha. Yeah, I think dogs have those people beat already.

StrikingMMA - They are getting there quickly and learning how to use electronic devices.

lol Striking

onepunchJD - A dog will eat a turd... pretty sure they have a long way to go.

Humans will PAY for someone to shit on their chest. Then eat it.

LotionInTheBasket - 
onepunchJD - A dog will eat a turd... pretty sure they have a long way to go.

Humans will PAY for someone to shit on their chest. Then eat it.

That's called a fettish. It's an evolved trait an a sign of higher intelligence.