How long before the stream sites are back up? ;)

They are just seizing the domains and not all the equipment, etc. Last time there was sites up and running really quickly. Seems like the Government is hardly trying. How long do you think it'll be before they are all up and running again with a .xxx suffix or a slightly altered domain name?

my site i use never went down:)

hmm i can use another site even though my main site isnt down. you know what I mean please people lol

ACTA will be ratified in less that two months. When that happens, once they go down, they will never be back. This will also include all torrent sites, streaming sites, file sharing sites etc etc.

OaktownWhiteBoy - the best r still there up and running!

Be a pal, PM please kind sir

jason73 - my site i use never went down:)

What site? Phone Post

There will be a mass nerd suicide if/when that happens.

I don't know if live would be worth living without torrents. As always, they will find a way!

just checked the couple I've heard of... cough.. they're fine

and lol at EM...

You can't stop piracy bro... shut the site down an ftp will pop up... warez will just go back underground where it should have stayed.. irc channels, ftp sites, websites with backdoors.. meh good luck

one of the sites just changed the URL...

EvilMaster - ACTA will be ratified in less that two months. When that happens, once they go down, they will never be back. This will also include all torrent sites, streaming sites, file sharing sites etc etc.

lol @ torrent sites being permanently down in 2 months. Private trackers will be around for a long time imo. They only ones I can see getting shut down are the ones like piratebay, kickasstorrents, btjunkie. Private trackers aren't going anywhere.

I was just curious. Didn't want people to start linking sites and getting themselves or this site into trouble.

I just don't think it will be long before people start Googling the shut down domains like First Row Sports and see they just changed the suffix.

WINK for you daft motherfuckers.

Although I'm a paying customer and pay for each event I want to watch I LOL at people who use URL's to watch streams shared online.

Learn to get away from DNS translated names and use source IP's directly point-to-point.

The "best" streamers do not even use any website, and they probably serve most of the content. Others just regurgitate the streams hoping for a dollar or 2 in ad revenue.

So anyway, shutting down websites in the hope of stopping streams is a giant waste of resources.

The simple fact of the matter is that you can not stop streams from appearing as long as you broadcast an event and there is an internet connection nearby.

In fact, anyone can "re-share" a stream in a couple of minutes using just software and an ok internet connection.

95% of sharing is still done out of sight.

UGCTT_Lanfeare - lol @ torrent sites being permanently down in 2 months. Private trackers will be around for a long time imo. They only ones I can see getting shut down are the ones like piratebay, kickasstorrents, btjunkie. Private trackers aren't going anywhere.

I didn't say they would be down in 2 months. Learn to understand what you read. I said that ACTA will be ratified in under 2 months. It will take awhile to bring it all down, but yes. Any public torrent sites that share copyright material, will eventually be brought down. The ISPs will be doing a lot of policing of this stuff, blocking torrents and copyright material is easy once there are no pesky privacy laws in the way.

This is a massive waste of time and money.