How long do you spend in the sauna for 10lbs?

Dude don't use the sauna. Grab some epsom salts, pour 2 cups of that shit in a hot bathtub and soak for 18-20 minutes. Get out, drain the tin, fill again w hot water and another 2 cups of salt and soak for another 18-20 minutes. Boom, 5 lbs gone. After that, do 20 minute soaks in hot water WITHOUT the epsom salts until you've lost the last 5 lbs. Waaaaaay less stressful on your body Phone Post 3.0

WelterweightBatman - Dude don't use the sauna. Grab some epsom salts, pour 2 cups of that shit in a hot bathtub and soak for 18-20 minutes. Get out, drain the tin, fill again w hot water and another 2 cups of salt and soak for another 18-20 minutes. Boom, 5 lbs gone. After that, do 20 minute soaks in hot water WITHOUT the epsom salts until you've lost the last 5 lbs. Waaaaaay less stressful on your body Phone Post 3.0
I ve done it this way and the sauna. I really find no difference between the two as far as stress on the body. Neither way is a walk in the park.

I did an experiment in the bath with the Epsom salt and without Epsom salt. 20 minutes in the bath with ES, I lost right at 4 pounds. A week later, same thing without the salt. SAme weight loss.
I've also done the sauna w/ and without the aboline. I lose the same amount of water without it.
Sometimes folks like to over complicate things. The goal is to heat the body to promote sweat. All the wives tails of pulling water and opening the pores is a myth

Method is personal preference also. My son doesn't cut a lot of weight but when he has had to drop a pound or two, he prefers to run in plastics. Phone Post 3.0