How long does a fighter these days...

typically trane UFC before taking their first ammy fight? This came up in another thread and while I assumed that most dudes went a year or more and got guidance from a coach before getting in there, other voices indicated that promoters were still plucking drunks out of the crowd like it was 1994. Anyone in UG land know? Phone Post

I'd say at least 2 years. But a lot of try hards want to fight after a few months. Phone Post

About 30-40 minutes according to Jimmy Rustler (big roy fan) Phone Post 3.0

Was 10 weeks for me Phone Post 3.0

Varies. Phone Post 3.0

Depends. Phone Post

Guys who fight UFC usually don't trane. Phone Post 3.0

It depends on who the potential opponent is too. I've had guys with limited grappling but having competed in boxing and kickboxing fight early because I got them fights against guys who wouldn't be going for take downs Phone Post 3.0

Joeymarvelous - typically trane UFC before taking their first ammy fight? This came up in another thread and while I assumed that most dudes went a year or more and got guidance from a coach before getting in there, other voices indicated that promoters were still plucking drunks out of the crowd like it was 1994. Anyone in UG land know? Phone Post
I bet they trane really hard Phone Post 3.0