How long have you hung around with your friends..

For?

How long is the longest on-going friendship with them been for?

I've had the same set of close close friends since the 90's when I first started to chill with them (we was roughly around 11-14) and those friendships are still going strong nearly 20 years later..

I still chill with people that I only met a few years ago, but I also spend a lot of time with the original gang.

What about yours? What's your longest?

I still hang out with a guy who I went to day care with. We grew apart in middle school/ high school but then I just showed up at his fathers funeral when I had heard he passed. We became real good friends again after that. We live 1500 miles apart but I always catch up with him when I go back east.

20 years. Theres 8 of us who are still good friends though a couple of them are slowly isolating themselves away through drugs and its a shame... Phone Post

Every time I change jobs I pretty much change friends. Although there are still several guys from years ago I'll call if I'm in San Antonio or DC to hang out with if I go on travel. We also help each other out with work if we need it, but we rarely see each other.

I've had this job for about 4 years, so about 4 years.

18-16 years, we rarely hang out or even talk as they are all pussy whipped and or have kids.

About 8 of us for over 20 years now. Some close to 25. Its starting to fall apart a bit now, though. People getting married and having kids, one buddy moved away, another one has been globe trotting off and on for the last 6 years.

It kinda sucks.

21 years. We hang out in Vegas once or twice a year... Both married a girl named Maria both have a 9 year old. I am going to his retirement ceremony from the Army he is going to my retirement ceremony from the Air Force. Phone Post

I've stuck with a core groups of friends for a long time. My favorite people to hang out with are actually two of my cousins, and our parents actually lived together when they had us so that's a life long thing.

The rest of the people I consider good friends, I've known since between the ages of 12-14 (26 now).

There are more than a few people who consider me their "friend", but I make an effort to avoid. Even one who tells me I'm pretty much his "brother", but who annoys me and I want to just fuck off 80% of the time. Makes me feel bad but I can't help it.

I was just discussing this with a girl I hang with recently, how I can't even pretend to be 'friendly' with new people without picking up new people to avoid or having to make excuses not to do this or that with them.

Guess I'm just "stuck" because unless I've known you a long time, I generally don't want to.

Part of why I like the OG. I don't HAVE to be an asshole 100% of the time to ensure none of you end up knocking on my door, or inviting me over, etc. lol.

My 3 closest friends I started hanging with at three different times in my life. My longest friendship is my 20 years. Met him when we were like 2-3 years old and we've been friends since. Second one came along in junior high, so roughly 10 years, and the third on met when we were freshmen in college about 5-6 years ago.

Ive known my best mate pretty much since i was born so 22 years. The rest of my group ranges between primary school an high school. Phone Post 3.0

Met a guy in 2nd grade and we are still close, so 40 years.

Best friend since I was born
Other friend for about 6 years I think Phone Post 3.0

I still chill with the same core group I met in kindergarten so about 24 years. Phone Post

Mihow - 
cruedi - Every time I change jobs I pretty much change friends. Although there are still several guys from years ago I'll call if I'm in San Antonio or DC to hang out with if I go on travel. We also help each other out with work if we need it, but we rarely see each other.

I've had this job for about 4 years, so about 4 years.

arent those just co workers?

I guess that depends on how you define a friend. I was in the UK a few weeks back and my wife was driving with my kids in the car and had flat. She called one on my "co-workers" and he dropped what he was doing and went and helped her change the tire. I call him a friend and not a co-worker, but to each his own.

I had a "co-worked" call me the other day after storm came through here and told me tree on his property had split in half and was sitting across his drive way. I grabbed my chain saw and headed over. About an hour and a half later we had it all cleaned up and hauled off. Do you do that for your co-workers?

Oldest friend is my godparents daughter - I'm 3 months older, but we've literally been friends since she was born. Just started a business together too. My first contract in this business is with a kid I was in the first grade with. Best friends are college roommates. We live a whole country apart, but know that we'll be friends forever and will always be there, even if we only see each other twice per year. Best local friends are a couple that my wife and I get into all sorts of trouble with. They have the same humor, same level of disposable income, so we get along well. It turns out that our parents used to party together back in the day. I live in Albuquerque, which is a town of 750,000 people. I have a small family and can attest that good friendships are very important for a healthy life. Phone Post 3.0

Most of us since we where 12 (20 now) but there's me and another who knew each other since we were age 4 Phone Post

There's a couple I keep in touch with,played baseball with in the late 70's,one is best friend since 76,although his wife's a cunt so we don't hang much.

My newer friends were the ones who checked up on me when I was having a rough time recently though. Phone Post 3.0

Still hang out with my buddy from pre-school almost weekly so around 25 years. Phone Post 3.0

My closest friend and I gave been friends since were in kindergarden. We are both 33 now. We just went camping together with our families. Phone Post

39 years now