How long till Rogan shaves his head?

Before the end of the year, me thinks.

too long imo..

hair is for girls

whenever it is, it's a minimum of 10 years too late.

those plugs are so obvious it's embarrassing.

He cant shave it. He has a big ass scare from the hair transplant surgery he did i think he said. Not that it matters. Baldness will be a thing of the past here pretty soon. Follicular Neogenesis is coming

them neck scares are for real nucka

FloridaStriker - He cant shave it. He has a big ass scare from the hair transplant surgery he did i think he said.

Gives me a big ass scare whenever I see it! ;)

Since when does having a bad scar mean you can't also be a bald guy? LOL@those two things being somehow incompatible, together they form a classic look which has appealed to women already in relationships for literally BILLIONS of years.

but this time it's true

probably

I might shave it even with the big stupid scar I have in the back of my head.
Maybe it can serve as a public service announcement for dudes thinking about getting hair transplants in the future.

Joe Rogan - I might shave it even with the big stupid scar I have in the back of my head.

Maybe it can serve as a public service announcement for dudes thinking about getting hair transplants in the future.

damn joe, you are rolling hard lately! :)

sorry had to

Nice Joe! Thanks for posting!

slamming - 
FloridaStriker -  Baldness will be a thing of the past here pretty soon. Follicular Neogenesis is coming

They've been saying that for years and years now.

lol they are cloning fucking hair dude. How long do you think it was going to take? It will be available within the next 5-8 years.

Their justification for pushing hair transplant is that it funds research on real options(Follicular Neogenesis). The head scare aint shit Joe. Just do the damn thang. Fuck the haters

I'm just still impressed you let the sleeves see the light of day, Joe. Sweet...

Monsters Ball - 
CRE - 
Joe Rogan - I might shave it even with the big stupid scar I have in the back of my head.

We love you either way Broseph Rogan. Look forward to the fights!

Well said CRE. I love Joe and I love the fact he comes here and interacts with the fans. I just want to simply say; Thanks Joe! You are the man!

What is up with you dude? Every time your user name pops up you are all over someones dick. It is creepy.

CRE - 

+1

Great honesty Joe. Way to jump in early and diffuse what might have become a mean-spirited thread.

Monsters Ball - 
JeanBaptisteHenry - 
Monsters Ball - 
CRE - 

Well said CRE. I love Joe and I love the fact he comes here and interacts with the fans. I just want to simply say; Thanks Joe! You are the man!

What is up with you dude? Every time your user name pops up you are all over someones dick. It is creepy.

Are you really trying to pull rank on an internet messageboard? Ask yourself what kind of people do that...

How can you even look yourself in the mirror without crying about how pathetic your life is?

JeanBaptisteHenry - 
Monsters Ball - 
JeanBaptisteHenry - 
Monsters Ball - 
CRE - 

Are you really trying to pull rank on an internet messageboard? Ask yourself what kind of people do that...

How can you even look yourself in the mirror without crying about how pathetic your life is?

the projection is strong here

this thread rocks

enough with the fucking quoting.

stephen

16 months.