How long till Trump is impeached?

Let's guess how long till Trump is impeached. Trumps snowflakes will be so butt hurt. 

I am am thinking before Christmas. 

Trump derangement syndrome is a legit mental disorder

I thought it was supposed to be within a month?

Curious to know what he really thinks/feels about the non-stop "attacks".

He won't be. Deal with it pussys.

If the balance of power flips in 2018 he will asap

OP lost me at "I am thinking...."

Whatever gets you up in the morning pal!

I think if impeachment proceedings did come up (purely speculative), he'd find a reason to step down instead, likely something family or health related. He would not allow himself to be "fired".

Impeachment for what? 

Jack Carter - 

Impeachment for what? 

Too much winning.

Jack Carter - 

Impeachment for what? 

Giving zero fucks.

Had his nut clipped last friday hes neutered now. Id say it will take about 18 months for the impeachment. Mccain approved.

Impeached for what? 

Sagiv Lapkin -
Jack Carter - 

Impeachment for what? 

Too much winning.

I think the left views impeachment as "we don't like him, we'll impeach and remove him"

bill was impeached but it still didn't remove him from office.  

I keep hearing this impeachment thing and idiot liberals that seem to think he will magically dissappear from office even if he is impeached....

Betting line at Bovada:

Will Donald Trump complete a full term as POTUS?

Yes: EVEN 

No: -140

Willybone - 

I think if impeachment proceedings did come up (purely speculative), he'd find a reason to step down instead, likely something family or health related. He would not allow himself to be "fired".

You can't fire me! I quit!

I predict that he will quit. He won't be impeached. He will get shot down on every dumbfuck idea that he has and he will quit just like every rich kid that I grew up with did when going got tough. 

Silver spood faggots are weak and quitters. So yeah, Trumpflakes, even your lord and master will quit like the rich kid bitch that he is 

As a public service for the OG Libtards, I am providing the circle.    I think you know how to use it.