How long until an Alpha Male or Jackson's pops?

I mean current Jackson's fighter, not someone like Mir or Overeem who came in after a positive test.

Uriah looks like he's on so much gear he grew a set of balls right on his chin

jk but I had to say it lol

If we suspect people due to "being ripped", then Alpha Male is the safe bet.

Hardcharger - If we suspect people due to "being ripped", then Alpha Male is the safe bet.

Easier to do cardio when you weigh 115 lbs.

orcus - I mean current Jackson's fighter, not someone like Mir or Overeem who came in after a positive test.
Did I miss Mir getting popped? Phone Post 3.0

Marquardt?

I don't know about you guys, but the fuckery of guessing who gets popped, and seeing guys getting exposed left and right is genuinely really entertaining to me.

ClemenzasCannoli - 
orcus - I mean current Jackson's fighter, not someone like Mir or Overeem who came in after a positive test.

I don't recall that either. But he was definitely on TRT so he was technically on the gear, but never tested positive for elevated levels or anything that I can recall.

fna - Marquardt?
Marquardt has technically been at Grudge, not Jackson's if I'm correct Phone Post 3.0

Kos301 - 
fna - Marquardt?
Marquardt has technically been at Grudge, not Jackson's if I'm correct Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1509846/Nate-Marquardt---Training-at-Jacksons-pic/?&page=1
This is from back in 09. Also after Nate lost to okami Dana also publicly blamed Jackson for nates loss.

ClemenzasCannoli - 

oops

Did OP forget about Jon Jones?

What about Ali Bagutinov? Jackson fighter on EPO Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones is on NSACs radar...

Marquardt was suspended for having crazy high test levels while under Jackson.

Of course, he would always tell us his achievements were due to God, so maybe the test was wrong, I don't know.