How long until Megan Anderson does OnlyFans?

No one wants to bring up the reason why Lauren Sanko & Anderson went there separate way? Lauren is pretty successful post UFC, meanwhile Megan is whoring herself to nerds on the Internet.

3 Likes

You brought it up so speak on it, girl.

2 Likes

I think the rumour is that Negan and James Krause got their kink on… but James is married, and Sanko is friends with the wife. Sad if true. The real casualty though is the pre-event shows that Sanko and Negan did together. 20 minutes of staring at Sanko’s glorious tits while they talk MMA…

4 Likes

8 Likes

From all the rumbling’s, word on the street is she was passed around the gym more then a couple times.

2 Likes

Was there any scissoring? Scissoring and staring directly into each other’s eyes, while talking nasty and making mean faces would have been a nice segment imo…

4 Likes

Well, when she was a 6-foot, skinny-fat, chubby-faced, nerdy, bookstore employee-looking girl, she probably wasn’t getting any action (although plenty of fat guys and losers probably shot their shots). So she gets in shape, all “cooled” up with tats, then starts training with a bunch of athletic badass type guys. Yep, she probably did overindulge in more than her share of cock and balls.

2 Likes

Wait, are we talking about James Krause or Laura Sanko?

2 Likes

Will Ferrell Agree GIF

2 Likes

You dont get many International fighters decide that they wanna go live and train in bumbfuck Missouri

Release the PICS Krause!!!

3 Likes

those videos were awful. her spin on things was so birdy and annoying. it was like having your interests hijacked and someone repackage them in the stupidest, most annoying way possible

3 Likes

BUT. THOSE. TITS.

4 Likes

haha i missed the point there

1 Like

I for one am incredibly glad to hear she has a slutty side and questionable morals. It can only bode well for the future

6 Likes

Beep!

2 Likes

THEY. ARE. FAKE.

2 Likes

YOU. ARE. GAY.

4 Likes

haha

I would take the girlfriend and pass on her…

U know the rules…

Pics