How long would you wait...

for sex from your new girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0

As soon as she washed WFA smell off her cooter...

It depends if she lets me stick it in her WFA . Phone Post 3.0

KlinAtizer - It depends if she lets me stick it in her WFA . Phone Post 3.0
WFA? Phone Post 3.0

"Wrong forum a-hole" Phone Post 3.0

2nd/3rd date. Phone Post 3.0

DracoBEBO - "Wrong forum a-hole" Phone Post 3.0
My bad, noob mistake Phone Post 3.0

About 5 minutes.

Phuckles - 2nd/3rd date. Phone Post 3.0
Really? Damn I feel like I'm getting played! Phone Post 3.0

We definitely wouldnt be in a relationship if we haven't had sex yet. If she's gorgeous its worth the wait. If she's good looking then 3-5 dates max.

Too many women out there to waste time Phone Post 3.0

EyeRish - We definitely wouldnt be in a relationship if we haven't had sex yet. If she's gorgeous its worth the wait. If she's good looking then 3-5 dates max.

Guess it's time to let her go. It's tough for me to break up with her because her small waist to big ass ratio is ridiculous! I think that's the only thing keeping this relationship alive at this point. Phone Post 3.0

Gerkin -
EyeRish - We definitely wouldnt be in a relationship if we haven't had sex yet. If she's gorgeous its worth the wait. If she's good looking then 3-5 dates max.

Guess it's time to let her go. It's tough for me to break up with her because her small waist to big ass ratio is ridiculous! I think that's the only thing keeping this relationship alive at this point. Phone Post 3.0
well don't take it from me , im just some asshole on a forum. How long has it been? My best friend waited 7 months for a girl and Now they are married.

If you truly like her wait it out Phone Post 3.0

OP just 14'd all over the place. Phone Post 3.0

Gerkin - 

it's not a relationship if you're not having sex. that doesn't mean you can't see her for 6 months r longer without getting any, it just means that that's such an important part of the relationship that until you know what she's like in the sack, you don't really know her.

Until marriage Phone Post 3.0

EyeRish -
Gerkin -

well don't take it from me , im just some asshole on a forum. How long has it been? My best friend waited 7 months for a girl and Now they are married.

If you truly like her wait it out Phone Post 3.0
Trust me I'm an asshole too. I like her but not enough to even consider marriage. Although we get along great, I went into this relationship with a superficial conquest mentality. It's been 5 months already. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously tho, don't compare your situation to other relationships and don't be afraid to let her know what you expect out of a relationship.
I wouldn't be a dick about it but I would just sit her down and say look I'm really not into the no sex thing and if it's a sign of things to come I think we should call it quits sooner rather than later, then leave it in her hands.

Do not act desperate! Phone Post 3.0

5 months?! Cue friendzone memes. Phone Post 3.0

What sort of relationship do you have? How old are you? Are you doing other stuff? Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - Seriously tho, don't compare your situation to other relationships and don't be afraid to let her know what you expect out of a relationship.
I wouldn't be a dick about it but I would just sit her down and say look I'm really not into the no sex thing and if it's a sign of things to come I think we should call it quits sooner rather than later, then leave it in her hands.

Do not act desperate! Phone Post 3.0
I have been playing it too safe with her. Now I just think about banging her all the time. Phone Post 3.0