How many c0cks does O'Malley have?

Or were Joe and DC just taking turns sucking it last night? He looked good offensively but got caught a few times when he probably shouldn't have and is still very vulnerable to leg kicks. He's lucky Almeida wasn't able to set capitalize on any of his sloppiness. He looks great when given the freedom to set his offensive bursts but when pressured to react quickly he seems to have the leg stability of a newborn giraffe. Give him a top ten fighter with some punching power or who will set up and throw more than a single punch and kick at a time so I can watch him get chicken necked already. 

4 Likes

I understand your concern, but don't worry, if you wait, you'll get your turn too.

6 Likes

Six of them on hair alone

![](upload://gooZlP3N53tyPycOS2nZ98udC0S.jpeg)

3 Likes
Me Calf Ariel -

I understand your concern, but don't worry, if you wait, you'll get your turn too.

I'm not sucking off any old flashy shitbum. I need a cock of substance. I wouldn't even give him a handjob.

Floppy Divac - 
Me Calf Ariel -

I'm not sucking off any old flashy shitbum. I need a cock of substance. I wouldn't even give him a handjob.

BOOM

Rogan was openly saying how he didn't think the Vera fight was a fluke. He didn't hold back.

He is damn good. His offense is indeed creative and unpredictable. But he is also “fragile”. Which will always make for exciting fights.

1 Like

With the loss Almeida’s record is 1-5 in his last 6 bouts…

O’Malley is a hype job.

2 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall - He is damn good. His offense is indeed creative and unpredictable. But he is also "fragile". Which will always make for exciting fights.

His offense is damn good. His defense is not on the same level as his offense. His leg kicking defense in particular is borderline that of a Diaz brother. And watching him damn near fall over on his own when he was actually pressing was very telling of how he will likely move when someone on a higher level is bringing it to him and making him move.

BringBackHeadbutts -

Rogan was openly saying how he didn't think the Vera fight was a fluke. He didn't hold back.

Yes. He said that early on and then drooled over everything O'Malley did after that. I turned the volume waaay down after DC said he couldn't think of a harder head kick he'd seen someone take (after a nice kick he landed against Almeida) without going down. There was plenty more from the whole gang. Jesus fuck, those guys might as well have been cupping his balls between rounds.

Sprawl'n'Stall - He is damn good. His offense is indeed creative and unpredictable. But he is also "fragile". Which will always make for exciting fights.

Really? Because the 13 head fake feints of throwing a spinning kick seemed pretty predictable.

1 Like
NatesEyelid -

Really? Because the 13 head fake feints of throwing a spinning kick seemed pretty predictable.

That shit was so trash and is a perfect example of his deficiencies. He's like the guy at the gym that drills a few flashy techniques until hes competent enough with them but overlooked too much of the fundamental stuff that they weren't interested in because it wasn't gonna look cool. He gets his legs chopped the fuck off by anyone worth a damn.

they're trying to make an American McGregor.. it ain't working.

1 Like

I don't get the O'Malley hate. He's exciting to watch. And he's undefeated. 

1 Like

I’ve never hated a fighter more. I had him to win by round 1 ko for $1100 profit and instead of just landing 1 or 2 shots against the cage this cunt just stands back and showboats til opponent recovers. Fuck I hope he gets obliterated next time out or gets aids in the arsehole in meantime . Whatta cunt

1 Like
Speed and Power - 

I don't get the O'Malley hate. He's exciting to watch. And he's undefeated. 

I agree. I prefer fighters who make it interesting. However they do it, through skill, power, personality, winning streaks or whatever.

This guy is interesting. Cocky, flashy, has skill. Interesting st.yle. But also looks like he could get caught at any moment.

On twitter Teddy Atlas (who now covers UFC) compared him to Prince Naseem Hamed.

1 Like
Floppy Divac -
BringBackHeadbutts -

Yes. He said that early on and then drooled over everything O'Malley did after that. I turned the volume waaay down after DC said he couldn't think of a harder head kick he'd seen someone take (after a nice kick he landed against Almeida) without going down. There was plenty more from the whole gang. Jesus fuck, those guys might as well have been cupping his balls between rounds.

Rogan does it for Izzy too. In about round 2 Joe was acting like Jan was outmatched in the standup. Izzy would throw something fancy that wouldn't really land but somehow Joe sees all those strikes as "Oh! He's rocked!!" in his own head. Jan was doing fine, better than fine. He had landed more significant strikes while Joe's saying"But he is getting outstruck". No Joe. He was getting out-flashy'd but landing more strikes than Jizzy.

3 Likes

Hope he's not the new Overeem. Best skillset in the division but a glass chin 

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -

Maybe not a fluke, that would imply someone who had no chance of winning, winning. But definitely a freak win where he barely landed a perfect kick(that he 100% did NOT intend on doing the damage it did) and then took advantage of the impact. 

It’s not like they were in the gym like “ok, there is this random nerve where if you hit it PERFECTLY it will shut off his leg. We’re gonna practice that.” 

1 Like
shadyboxer -

I’ve never hated a fighter more. I had him to win by round 1 ko for $1100 profit and instead of just landing 1 or 2 shots against the cage this cunt just stands back and showboats til opponent recovers. Fuck I hope he gets obliterated next time out or gets aids in the arsehole in meantime . Whatta cunt

So you are mad at him because you are a degenerate gambler. Got it 

1 Like