How many FB friends have you lost...

... because they are die hard leftists, and when you offer them enlightenment, they lash out at you or unfriend you?  Might as well be trying to save people from the church of Scientology at this point.  

You know what they say, you can't take them seriously, you can only have fun at their expense.  So here are some of my favorite vids to share with them on their walls.

I don’t have FB.

Liar, you don't have any friends.

Facebook is for fags

This doesn’t directly pertain to what the op was asking, but I had a discussion about the whole “racism” shit with a coworker yesterday.

it started off by talking about school and what classes we were going to take/taking. She mentioned something about “Chicano studies” and I expressed my disapproval. I told her how I could do without the whole “you’re a victim in today’s society” bullshit. Things quickly escalated and we got onto the topic of race and racism. I told her that her retarded definition of racism and discrimination conveniently absolves her of any accountability. She was adamant about her stance. She came at me with that entire “power struggle” bullshit and how you can’t be racist against white people because they are in power. I told her that racism is as simple as hating someone/ treating someone as an inferior based on skin color.  She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being extremely hypocritical. She asked me to show her a time where white people were enslaved, so I pointed to the Irish; Completely dismissed.

she wanted to talk about black slaves and America’s darker past. I told her that white people bought most of those black slaves from other Africans who had them enslaved or were in prison in African. She didn’t want to hear it

while all this was happening, I constantly mocked her by saying “you’re not even a dude, but these educators have you by the balls”

i understand that there are racists in America and America has a dark past, but we have made great strides since then. to embrace the victim mentality is something I’m not willing to do.

we were at work so I didn’t get to mention the fact that an oppressed minority(Asians) make more than all mighty whitey.

im not mad at this girl, just thought I’d share the story.

whooleeo - 

This doesn’t directly pertain to what the op was asking, but I had a discussion about the whole “racism” shit with a coworker yesterday.

it started off by talking about school and what classes we were going to take/taking. She mentioned something about “Chicano studies” and I expressed my disapproval. I told her how I could do without the whole “you’re a victim in today’s society” bullshit. Things quickly escalated and we got onto the topic of race and racism. I told her that her retarded definition of racism and discrimination conveniently absolves her of any accountability. She was adamant about her stance. She came at me with that entire “power struggle” bullshit and how you can’t be racist against white people because they are in power. I told her that racism is as simple as hating someone/ treating someone as an inferior based on skin color.  She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being extremely hypocritical. She asked me to show her a time where white people were enslaved, so I pointed to the Irish; Completely dismissed.

she wanted to talk about black slaves and America’s darker past. I told her that white people bought most of those black slaves from other Africans who had them enslaved or were in prison in African. She didn’t want to hear it

while all this was happening, I constantly mocked her by saying “you’re not even a dude, but these educators have you by the balls”

i understand that there are racists in America and America has a dark past, but we have made great strides since then. to embrace the victim mentality is something I’m not willing to do.

we were at work so I didn’t get to mention the fact that an oppressed minority(Asians) make more than all mighty whitey.

This sounds very familiar. My friends do this kind of thing every day. One of them throws up some insignificant virtue signal and waits for the rest of our friends to jump in and take it to the next level.

For example, everyone is silent after a terrorist attack because nobody wants to offend muslims. Then, something like that shooting in Texas happens with a white guy, and holy shit, look out. It's a non-stop feeding frenzy....

I’m pretty center when it comes to politics. I guess nowadays maybe I’d be considered right wing by some. Or even a nazi?  

But I’m he one who usually “unfollows” people who are overly political. Either right or left. I go to Facebook to see silly videos and maybe a friend did something cool or had a baby or something. I don’t care how you feel about Haiti or abortion or gun rights. And what I’ve found is people are either silent on Facebook about politics or post politics mess non stop 

RandomMan -
whooleeo - 

This sounds very familiar. My friends do this kind of thing every day. One of them throws up some insignificant virtue signal and waits for the rest of our friends to jump in and take it to the next level.

For example, everyone is silent after a terrorist attack because nobody wants to offend muslims. Then, something like that shooting in Texas happens with a white guy, and holy shit, look out. It's a non-stop feeding frenzy....

I find Virtue signaling humorous. What I find more money is how other people (usually a whitey) pile onto the bandwagon, as if simply saying you are “for equality” makes you virtuous.