How many fighters do you know on this wknds card?!

How many fighters do you know on this weekends card?! I can only recall seeing 4 out of 24 of the below fighting before. That's 16.67% of the fighters on the card. 

I'm not complaining since it's free!!! 

However two years ago I think I'd usually recognize at LEAST 50% of fighters on an obscure card. Fightpass + International cards/markets/fighters has drastically diminished that. As a result my interest has waned across the board.

Actually after taking a second look I know a few more names than the co-main and main but only a few. 

All of the main card except for 2. And around half of the undercard. Really excited for Waldburgers return. Phone Post 3.0

Hell I didn't even know there was a fight this weekend

FETT_5lb._Creepy_Peepee_TFK - 

I know 7 of those but I didn't even know there was a card this weekend Phone Post 3.0

12 Phone Post 3.0

I know the main 4. that's it.

I won't complain about the last episode of some show because it's free.

You know they have people brainwashed when things not costing $60 makes a mediocre product passable.

1. Phone Post 3.0

6 not counting Andrade. Not great. Phone Post 3.0

had no idea there were fights this weekend

i know 10 of the names but could probably only pick four of em out of a lineup

9 for sure, 2 seem familiar but can't but I can't haven't been following as much recently, wwe is much more entertaining Phone Post 3.0

I got 14, but that's by names. Would have to divide that by half if you asked me to identify them.

I'm honestly shocked I got that many. I have seen Brazilian cards before that I've known much less, yet this card is possibly the worst.

I know 11, it's been worse Phone Post 3.0

MrBoone - 
FETT_5lb._Creepy_Peepee_TFK - 

This.  I knew 5 plus 1 that was a familiar name, I think.  

8 Phone Post 3.0

Mir, Silva, Barboza, Johnson, Ferreira, Khabilov, Alcantara, Andrade, Reneau, Shockley, Dwyer...seen all them fight before