How many fighters do you know on this wknds card?!

6 Phone Post 3.0

I recognize em all Phone Post 3.0

Only 2 fights I give 2 shits about! Phone Post 3.0

This is a card for Brazil isn't it?

22 one I think I recognize but I'll just say I don't. Most of you are casuals now Phone Post 3.0

Black Sabbath - For the organization that has just about all the talent in the sport of MMA, this card is shit, free or not.
Quite excited lots of relevant fights and prospects Phone Post 3.0

Rox19 - I also only know 4 fighters. The main event and then the women.
Well, this is them making names for themselves. gotta start somewhere I guess. :)
How do you not know Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa? ??? How can anyone not know who they are at this point. Phone Post 3.0

10 names, but I could only pick 6 out of a line up. Some of the others I have actually seen fight but the name does not compute.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

Well, OP, think of what is causing that? Are the stars "less exciting"? or maybe as the UFC becomes more international as more countries' local MMA scenes create a larger population of fighters. Naturally you'll see more names you don't know.

You are implying the decline of your good old UFC. Maybe, maybe you're seeing it get bigger and bigger!

Of course a small town loses its feel when thousands of new people move in.  think about it.

Good post.

Cindy

7 visually, and a few other names sound familiar.

I think everyone would be happier if they had an official B-league for the unknowns.

I could match 6 guys if it was a visualization test.

^^ agree with the B league. I wish that's what they would have down with StrikeForce after the buy out. Phone Post 3.0

11 I've seen worse Phone Post 3.0

16 Phone Post 3.0

4.5, and only care about 2. Phone Post 3.0

Son of Neckbone - 7 visually, and a few other names sound familiar.

I think everyone would be happier if they had an official B-league for the unknowns.

this

then when they are 11-0 there and have some kick ass highlight reels you bring him over.

and If feel like it, I can watch that other promotion and watch a guy work his way up.

FETT_5lb._Creepy_Peepee_TFK - 

Hell I didn't even know there was a fight this weekend

Sombra21 - Mir, Silva, Barboza, Johnson, Ferreira, Khabilov, Alcantara, Andrade, Reneau, Shockley, Dwyer...seen all them fight before
I'm sure you have seen waldbuger aswell Phone Post 3.0

8 Phone Post 3.0