How many fights until Sylvia?

I guess Dana wants to do the same thing he did with Anderson Silva, give him a chump to showcase his skills and then setup the championship to destroy what's his name.

Same here, give a chump to CroCop, then set him up to destroy Tim

They gave Tim a title shot with only one victory but they thought he
would just be fed literally to Ricco. Same with Silva. Dana probably has
some scheme where he wants Tim to win to prove that his HW is legit.
Only problem is it aint gonna happen and the only way i see Tim winning
is if Mirko's left foot gets amputated. Come to think of it even without a
left foot his shin/nub would still decapitate everyone's favorite winstroyl
(sp?) shooting champion who outta be endorsed by Depends.
The last part for those who don't know is from Sylvia admitting he bricked
in his shorts against Assuerio, I mean if anyone here actually did that
common sense would say you dont tell ANYONE whatsoever.

"Dana probably has some scheme where he wants Tim to win to prove that his HW is legit."

Mirko isn't being paid big money to legitify Sylvia. If anything, Dana wants CroCop to win.

"They gave Tim a title shot with only one victory but they thought he would just be fed literally to Ricco. Same with Silva. Dana probably has some scheme where he wants Tim to win to prove that his HW is legit. Only problem is it aint gonna happen and the only way i see Tim winning is if Mirko's left foot gets amputated. Come to think of it even without a left foot his shin/nub would still decapitate everyone's favorite winstroyl (sp?) shooting champion who outta be endorsed by Depends. The last part for those who don't know is from Sylvia admitting he bricked in his shorts against Assuerio, I mean if anyone here actually did that common sense would say you dont tell ANYONE whatsoever."

That is the most ridiculous post I've seen here in awhile.