How many Gays on OG?

Just a real quick informal tally. I have been here since submissionfighting.com

It seems that the tempo of the OG has changed. It used to be a mainly hetero male environment. It seems that there are a lot more fags and lesbos on here. Just based on how many folks defend gay marriage. Also based on how many peeps think its ok to fuck someone over because of their anti gay beliefs. Ala Phil Robertson.

Ok . So peter puffers sound off. IDENTIFY!

Not as many as there are on the UG Phone Post 3.0

waves johnson Phone Post 3.0

awwwww come on out of the closet. A bunch of you wanted to lynch mob an old man over the GQ interview.

OP is looking to get his dick sucked.

Cotton - OP is looking to get his dick sucked.
This Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - OP is looking to get his dick sucked.

OK

We got Cotton and Evzey so far. typical gay response. If you say anything negative about gays, then that means you are gay!! right. very logical and the typical fairy response.

Actual homosexuals or just people who act like faggots? Phone Post 3.0

Lurken - 
Cotton - OP is looking to get his dick sucked.

OK

We got Cotton and Evzey so far. typical gay response. If you say anything negative about gays, then that means you are gay!! right. very logical and the typical fairy response.

That's never true. 

Easier to ask about the straights. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - Actual homosexuals or just people who act like faggots? Phone Post 3.0
If he means people that act like faggots, that's gonna be a good majority of the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Not as many as have had their cocks in your ass during CY2013. But the year isn't over yet... Phone Post 3.0

Your place or mine?

Paulinethepope - I tried to suck my own dick once..... Phone Post 3.0

Quitters never win buddy!

Including the OP...

One so far Phone Post 3.0

Attentiondeficitdizzle is openly gay. Keeps pming me asking for cock pics. Phone Post 3.0