How Many Irish Is Coming To Boston For UFC?

But more importantly: home many of them will be leaving when their 90 day visa expires. The Lupo locks of the night are: Conor in 1 round and 20% of the Irish stay in Boston. The city needs a few thousand more pint pullers and guys in hurling shirts.

The entire fuckin' trailer park of Ireland, yeah? Phone Post 3.0

They're being shipped down in a giant caravan as we speak, periwinkle blue of course. Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - They're being shipped down in a giant caravan as we speak, periwinkle blue of course. Phone Post 3.0
Fookin' pikies. Phone Post 3.0

Many job opportunities in Boston?

Don't forget the Parke Factor.

According to the BBC: "Thousands of Irish fans are expected to make the trip to the United States to cheer on the 29-year-old from Bushmills, a former national champion in judo and freestyle wrestling."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/northern-ireland/30697032

Between Conor and "Stormin'" Norman, they're shutting down not one but two countries! Imagine if they added a guy from Wales and one from Scotland.... where will it end, I ask you?

Ian Paisley is my hero - Many job opportunities in Boston?

That never stopped earlier waves.

In NY, we have a lot of young people that left after uni and are doing fairly well, then we have the young guys that put the Mexicans out of construction jobs, and the useless fucks that didn't make it Australia, but weren't ready to go home looking to work in clubs/pubs/restaurants.

Tug Dabone - Don't forget the Parke Factor.

According to the BBC: "Thousands of Irish fans are expected to make the trip to the United States to cheer on the 29-year-old from Bushmills, a former national champion in judo and freestyle wrestling."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/northern-ireland/30697032

Between Conor and "Stormin'" Norman, they're shutting down not one but two countries! Imagine if they added a guy from Wales and one from Scotland.... where will it end, I ask you?

Is Germany shutting down for Siver. I think he sold a dozen or so tickets at that UFC in Germany.

Trick question, every white guy in Boston says he is "Irish".

Full disclosure: about 1/4 of the people I know came to the US on a 1 way ticket for the '94 World Cup and never left.

Koga - Trick question, every white guy in Boston says he is "Irish".

Ask to see his cock. If it looks like a pink Darth Vader, he's an American. If it looks like an Aardvark, he's Irish

Bobby Lupo - world renouned expert on Irish cock. Well, any cock for that matter.

Bobby Lupo - Full disclosure: about 1/4 of the people I know came to the US on a 1 way ticket for the '94 World Cup and never left.

Ya broke our hearts Packie.