How many legendary chins are left?

Fabio Maldanado, JDS,

kylethasnizake - horn
This absolutely. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek -

Lol the goat chin Phone Post

Caught_clean - Well I think Dan has been dropped worse in that past, he wasnt out cold. He gets dropped all the time.
He's been dropped plenty, but he's never been KOd like that. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts -
Caught_clean - Well I think Dan has been dropped worse in that past, he wasnt out cold. He gets dropped all the time.
He wasn't KO'd watch the finish again. Chin held up, he just got dropped like he has been before. Solid Chin, Vitor was just in beast mode. Phone Post 3.0

Rouseys mole -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
JoeJoeplata - BJ Penn.
Roy Nelson.
Mark Hunt.
Jon Jones.
Frankie Edgar.
Lol you can't say Jon jones has a legendary chin. He's barely taken any big shots. Phone Post 3.0
You are a jackass. Phone Post 3.0
He's right though. Jones has great defense so he's taken few flush shots to the jaw in his career. He definitely got pegged by Gus though and his chin held up fine. Just way too early to call it legendary. Phone Post

Rouseys mole -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
JoeJoeplata - BJ Penn.
Roy Nelson.
Mark Hunt.
Jon Jones.
Frankie Edgar.
Lol you can't say Jon jones has a legendary chin. He's barely taken any big shots. Phone Post 3.0
You are a jackass. Phone Post 3.0
That's all you can say? Too stupid to actually have a discussion about it? Jon has been hit what, maybe 3 or 4 times flush, and all of the sudden his chin is legendary? Phone Post 3.0

Diaz.

Tko'd in a tourney final 12 years ago doesn't really count anymore imo.

nolabrum - 
MasterofMartialArts -
He wasn't KO'd watch the finish again. Chin held up, he just got dropped like he has been before. Solid Chin, Vitor was just in beast mode. Phone Post 3.0

You can debate his level of consciousness I guess but one thing that is for sure if he wasn't out and if his solid chin caused the fight to be allowed to continue it would have only caused him a much more severe beating than he had already received and possible brain damage. The chin would not have been an asset or a friend to him in this fight.

Penn, Condit, Diego

Also Shogun. Shogun was finished by body shots from Jones, his chin was actually a detriment to him in that fight as it was clear he was never going to get KOed from head shots despite the absurd punishment he took. The shots he took from Hendo were insane.

Emperor Nero - has jose aldo been rocked from strikes ?

No, but how many times has Aldo been hit hard? Aldo has great defense/head movement, and he probably has a good chin, but we don't really have a way of knowing that. Aldo has been too good to actually have his chin really tested.
Royseys mole - You are a jackass

He's a jackass for saying Jones' chin isn't legendary? How the hell are you going to rate Jones chin as "legendary" when he's been tagged hard in only one fight ever? One fight does not a "legendary" chin make. Like with Aldo, he's been too good to have his chin really tested.
nolabrum - He wasn't KO'd watch the finish again. Chin held up, he just got dropped like he has been before. Solid Chin, Vitor was just in beast mode.

Hendo has never before fallen to the ground like a lifeless sack.

Hendo recovered quickly once his head hit the floor, but he obviously has never been dropped like that before ever in his career.

Also considering Vitor's finishing instincts, Hendo's momentary recovery would likely have been short lived.
austinjames - Secondly, he wasn't knocked out at all it was a bs stoppage.

Please tell me this was a joke that went over my head...Andrei absolutely pasted Roy.

MMA Lives Here -

CARLOS CONDIT has never been TKO'd in 36 fights, let alone KO'd.

Ellenberger landed a nuclear bomb that would have felled an African elephant and Condit bounces straight back up in one motion and kept trading - that still doesn't make sense to me. And he took all the telegraphed lefts that Hendricks could give with little more than a crooked grin.

Shogun, Diaz, Nelson, Hunt and BJ have epic chins, but they've all been finished by strikes. In terms of the best chin in MMA, Condit is the only answer right now IMO.

Thank you for saying Condit! You are correct. He is absolutely amazing! Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -

CARLOS CONDIT has never been TKO'd in 36 fights, let alone KO'd.

Ellenberger landed a nuclear bomb that would have felled an African elephant and Condit bounces straight back up in one motion and kept trading - that still doesn't make sense to me. And he took all the telegraphed lefts that Hendricks could give with little more than a crooked grin.

Shogun, Diaz, Nelson, Hunt and BJ have epic chins, but they've all been finished by strikes. In terms of the best chin in MMA, Condit is the only answer right now IMO.

Thank you for saying Condit! You are correct. He is absolutely amazing! Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Jose Aldos Kidney Stone - How has no one said Gustaffson? Everyone's talking about Jon Jones from that fight but it was Gus who took the hardest strike of right when he got hit with spinning elbow. He also took some head kicks head on ( pun intended). Gus's chin is better than Jon Jones IMO Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Jose Aldos Kidney Stone - How has no one said Gustaffson? Everyone's talking about Jon Jones from that fight but it was Gus who took the hardest strike of right when he got hit with spinning elbow. He also took some head kicks head on ( pun intended). Gus's chin is better than Jon Jones IMO Phone Post 3.0
Came to say Gus. Oh, and Condit. Aaand, after his last lost, I gotta say masvidal as well. Phone Post

JDS. Phone Post 3.0

Lindland Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn. And he was not knocked down in the Frankie fight. For the poster who put that. How could it not be BJ? He's fought top flight competition in multiple weight classes. Not many people can say that. BJ stands alone as the best chin in MMA. Without question.

Condit is second. He was dropped by Ellenberger but he has never really been hurt and has a great beard.

Diego. He has been dropped a lot but you also have to take into account how much he gets hit. That's impressive. Also, a two weight class fighter.

Both Diaz brothers have been finished by TKO or Ko. Nate was dropped and finished by Thompson and Nick by Jeremy Jackson.

Roy has been Ko by Arlovski and dropped by JDS.

Jon Jones hasn't been hit enough I don't think. Machida hit him a few times and AG hit him a bunch but getting hit a lot in one fight shouldn't propel you into the elite. Not yet atleast. Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum -
MasterofMartialArts -
I watched the finish several times, and when the high kick lands, his hands go up and his eyes roll back. We can debate this all day or call it a "flash KO", either way, he was out. Phone Post 3.0

Jonathan Goulet