How many MAs can you spot in this street fight?

?

I thought they were just bad at first. Do they do this for entertainment? Phone Post 3.0

Black shirt by decision. He stayed more active and controlled the pace of the fight. Pretty much the next Frankie Edgar. Phone Post 3.0

I think they were just play fighting Phone Post 3.0

How do these guys dress themselves in the morning? how do they remember to breath?

Is cerebral palsy a MA?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Spectators must be animals to laugh at that brutality. Phone Post 3.0

Forrest Spliffn - More action than a sheilds or guida fight.
More deserving of a rematch than most Frankie Edgar fights.
I also like how they didn't get injured in practice rolling with their horse meat abusing training partners.
There wasn't even a bald, loudmouth, representative of jews calling me an ungrateful fuck for questioning the legitimacy of this match.
No oily man humping....
Holy shit at how much better this was than Ufc. Phone Post 3.0
Ouch, lots of truth in one post Phone Post 3.0

Bick Koxer - Spectators must be animals to laugh at that brutality. Phone Post 3.0
Should have been stopped after the snake strikes IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson VS Diaz

Judge Cecil Peoples scores this bout 10-9 10-9 10-8 in favor of the fans.

later

I saw all styles from the 5 deadly venoms. Very brazen of these poison clan members to do this in broad daylight. Phone Post 3.0

LSD is a helluva drug. Phone Post 3.0

I had a 2nd cousin when I was younger named Tommy. Tommy had downs. So obviously, he was one of the nicest guys you'd wanna meet. But Tommy was big and liked to wrestle and box. Had the exact same fighting posture as the guy in the red and black stripes. Only when Tommy stood like that, you were about to get tossed around like a ragdoll.

Ahhhhh, I seeeee you knoooo El Matador style. Come , I am your bull!

Major Chinese influence on these guys...

:08 Praying Mantis (Red/black shirt)

:22 Snake                      " 

:28 White Eyebrow       "

:32 Bagua (yellow shirt)

:45 Sumo            "

:55 Praying Mantis (Both)

1:10 Choy Lay Fut (Yellow shirt)

etc.