How many more dominant years for DC?

Wrestlers tend to have longer careers than strikers. Randy was a force in his late 40s and I could see DC fighting at a high level like this. If DC trains smarter, takes his vitamins, and hand picks his opponents I can see him fighting at 47 and winning.

1 month

He loses soon
Jones still beats him

Couple months or so...Jones gonna beat that ass in July. Can't come soon enough. 

Whether JJ beats his ass or not DC will still fight IMO. He might end up outlasting JJ and winning a title when Jones retires

Jones comes back, and beats him. He retires

Cutting weight was his problem when younger. His body doesn't like it, and it only gets harder.

He could add more years to his career if he fought heavyweight again. 

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Ya I think he goes to HWT if he loses to Jones. Hard for him to make 205

Tim Duncan - Whether JJ beats his ass or not DC will still fight IMO. He might end up outlasting JJ and winning a title when Jones retires

No way Jones retires before him. The commentating booth has been calling DC's name for quite some time now. He'll call it quits as soon as he loses to Jones. Full time mouth piece before the year is over...book it. 

He's plateaued at the least and will start to decline soon but I think he's got 1 possibly 2 more fights left at this championship level. I hope he fights jones next, wins, and retires as champ. 

Right up until he fights Jones again.

He will probably struggle to make 205 since he has and is only getting older. It will get harder for him to cut weight and stay low.

He is also very heavy for his frame which probably weighs a lot on his joints.

He is a guy that relies on quickness which is the first thing to go.

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Agreed. The question is his pride too damaged if Jones takes the belt back. HW is so thin, Cormier is an instant contender and can absolutely be champ.. if he wants it.