how many must die b4 libs admit radical islam prob

i understand the reluctance to identify a particular religious group as one we should take special precautions against....you don't want to create a broad sweeping generalization that will end up causing negative views or actions on innocent americans who are within that group...i get it

but at some point, the potential risk to human life becomes so great that it has to supercede our desire to not hurt the feelings of a particular group doesnt it?

to me, its no different than a situation where a blue eyed blond haired guy kills someone so the police take an extra close look at guys in the area with blue eyes and blond hair ...it doesnt mean that all blue eyed blonde guys are guilty or that they should all be arrested or even questioned. ...it just means the police takes a closer look at people matching this description...

the same applies to muslims imo...the one common thread linking these terrorist attacks is that they are done in the name of islam...it is totally irrelevant whether islam itself advocates violance..it only matters that there is a common thread linking these attacks that gives us a real, tangible clue re: what to look for

this does not mean that any amercian muslims rights should be infringed or they should be treated badly or discriminated
against...BUT, in the context of immigration of non-US citizens, at least, it should mean that we are taking a closer look at people of this faith...

Honest question here because im pretty ignorant on this subject. How many terrorist attacks on US Soil are done by Muslims? Just curious here.

Isaac298 - Honest question here because im pretty ignorant on this subject. How many terrorist attacks on US Soil are done by Muslims? Just curious here.

quite a few...in terms of deaths im pretty sure its in the thousands...but i dont see why you would limit it to the US....whats happening around the world is relevant evidence as well...

Rhys91 -

1 of their family members probably.

They are too out there for even this to bring them to admit it.

it will take a couple more 911 magnatude attacks 

Isaac298 - Honest question here because im pretty ignorant on this subject. How many terrorist attacks on US Soil are done by Muslims? Just curious here.

I may be wrong, but I remember reading about  one about 15 years ago

This is the point where libtards will point out that more people are killed by bee attacks than terror attacks.

Will continue praising Islam.

Isaac298 - Honest question here because im pretty ignorant on this subject. How many terrorist attacks on US Soil are done by Muslims? Just curious here.
9/11, San Bernadino, Pulse Night Club, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon are just a few in recent memory

Rhys91 - 

1 of their family members probably.

No way.

http://www.dailystormer.com/white-woman-raped-by-haitan-savage-blames-white-civilization/

White Liberal Woman Raped By Haitan Savage, Blames White Civilization

YVEL MACHIDA - 
Isaac298 - Honest question here because im pretty ignorant on this subject. How many terrorist attacks on US Soil are done by Muslims? Just curious here.
9/11, San Bernadino, Pulse Night Club, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon are just a few in recent memory

Those don't count.

-Isaac298

PatK - 

I asked the question wrong. What percentage of terrorist attacks on us soil are done by muslims.

Trifive -

Libtards will NEVER get it.  In their mind they think conservatives are what makes the peace loving terrorists terrorists.  It truly is a mental disorder.   It cannot be fixed. 

This

Once they are walking into the concentration camps. 

They won't. They blame other shit. Their dogma insists people aren't to blame. So just be ready to lose more freedoms if they have their way.

Trust - 

Why limit it to "US soil"?

bc its better for his argument silly!

just like how they narrow the question of whether obama admin spied on trump team to whether obama climbed trump tower and placed a bug on his phone mission impossible 1 style

disbeliever - 

The Muslim mayor of London claimed trumps rhetoric would bring more terror attacks, and that London was different lol.

Radical Islam doesn't discriminate, it hates everyone not a believer 

he also said people need to accept terror attacks as just a party of life in major cities

Soup and Beer -

:-D

Donkey Hotee - 

Who has denied that radical Islam is a problem?

ummmm...the last president and half the population of the US?

Isaac298 - 
PatK - 

I asked the question wrong. What percentage of terrorist attacks on us soil are done by muslims.

what does that matter? we have clear evidence of people of a particular faith committing horrific crimes against innocent civilians over and over and over and over again...it is sheer idiocy to completely ignore this common thread due to political correctness