How many of you cried?

I know there are grown men out there wearing their Conor shirts crying their eyes out right now. It will be okay guys, thats how this sport is, I hope you all learned that no one is unbeatable.

I Hope Conor comes back strong, I imagine he will. But maybe he should stay on salad. Phone Post 3.0

Conor did. Phone Post 3.0

The shortest verse in the Bible is:

Jesus wept

I am of the same inclination as Jesus. Phone Post 3.0

Conor t-shirts? What about those faggots that got Conor tattoos? Phone Post 3.0

Ireland is crying right now

I cried tears of joy hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha best night ever Phone Post 3.0

I'm happy for Nate Diaz. Going from 20k and 20k to derailing the biggest hype train. Turning McGregor into a wrestler. Shit was glorious

Nate has been my favorite fighter since TUF. I was a noob back then. It's awesome to finally see him win a big one. I jumped up and screamed. Now I want to go to the gym. So fucking stoked. On and so de note, Meisha almost made me cry. She was just so damn happy. Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

I cried tears of joy. Phone Post 3.0

Well I almost cried when Holly lost. Phone Post 3.0

I knew this was going to happen when I saw those goofy Irish fans in the walk out. Too much.

DevilsAdvocate - Nate has been my favorite fighter since TUF. I was a noob back then. It's awesome to finally see him win a big one. I jumped up and screamed. Now I want to go to the gym. So fucking stoked. On and so de note, Meisha almost made me cry. She was just so damn happy. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man, I have never lost my shit so much during a fight. My voice is shot Phone Post 3.0

Didn't cry because I didn't watch.

Dead President - Conor t-shirts? What about those faggots that got Conor tattoos? Phone Post 3.0
Dont speak of tom lawlor this way Phone Post 3.0

PatrickFreitas - Didn't cry because I didn't watch.
Legit reason to cry Phone Post 3.0

Conor's touchbutt coach is crying about now.

I did....with JOY

inf0 - I knew this was going to happen when I saw those goofy Irish fans in the walk out. Too much.
To be fair, most of Conor's goofiest fans aren't even Irish. Phone Post 3.0