How many of you have tongued a hookers fartbox?

I would guarantee that at least a dozen of you nasty fucks have done this.

C'mon fuckers, fess up!!!

Bonus question: did you get the mouth AIDS from said activity? Phone Post 3.0

This is what you think about in the morning? Phone Post 3.0

Not a bought and paid for hooker. Hell no.

creepymcfinger - This is what you think about in the morning? Phone Post 3.0
I'm unemployed at the moment so yes. Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger - This is what you think about in the morning? Phone Post 3.0
Isn't he still unemployed? If so, I imagine there isn't any real distinction between days/nights, mornings/evenings, weekdays/weekends. Phone Post 3.0

Only the ladyboys... Because the front side would be gay...

No homo.

Actually, no hookers for me so far in my life. Phone Post 3.0

Done plenty of ass licking and plenty of women on the game, never together though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to have to plead the 5th on this one. Phone Post 3.0

Never with a hooker.

I did, however, eat the ass of a friend of my friend's g/f the night I met her after getting hammered and dancing all night in a hot, sweaty club.

Meat_Gazer1911 - If doing oral on a hooker is like changing the oil on a rental car then licking the fart box is like paying for a new engine....

vtfu amazing metaphor

Wow...

thats like renting a car and taking it for an oil change

We were in love. Phone Post 3.0

Once at a vegas strip club, my buddy got a lap dance from a strung-out looking chick. She spread her cheeks & pushed her ass right up almost touching his nose. It looked like she was about to blast a fart. With no hesitation, he tongue-punched it a few times before she pulled away laughing.

He's still alive 10 years later, so whatever he caught wasn't the bad AIDS.

I was at a clinic this morning getting antibiotics to cover an infection I believe I contracted while eating a cheesy pussy at my favorite massage parlour. I think the anus aids would be more than I could handle Phone Post 3.0

Whitetrashcrash - I was at a clinic this morning getting antibiotics to cover an infection I believe I contracted while eating a cheesy pussy at my favorite massage parlour. I think the anus aids would be more than I could handle Phone Post 3.0

Appropriate screen name.

Resident A Hole - Once at a vegas strip club, my buddy got a lap dance from a strung-out looking chick. She spread her cheeks & pushed her ass right up almost touching his nose. It looked like she was about to blast a fart. With no hesitation, he tongue-punched it a few times before she pulled away laughing.

Damn son. That's a brave dude. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
Resident A Hole - Once at a vegas strip club, my buddy got a lap dance from a strung-out looking chick. She spread her cheeks & pushed her ass right up almost touching his nose. It looked like she was about to blast a fart. With no hesitation, he tongue-punched it a few times before she pulled away laughing.

Damn son. That's a brave dude. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if brave or stupid is a better term. I hope he enjoyed it.

Today?

I was hoping that this was one of NC's interview questions. Phone Post 3.0