hOW mANy oF YOur FRiEndS

Or people you know IRL don't watch MMA. Not just UFC but MMA in general! (Sorry if thread has been made)--> Phone Post 3.0

MoSt oF tHeM dOn't Phone Post 3.0

If you ever type like that again... I will find you and drive a Mack Truck up your asshole

The Mouth - If you ever type like that again... I will find you and drive a Mack Truck up your asshole
FIts yOUr Sn! Phone Post 3.0

About 1/2 now.. Used to be all

I have 1 friend who is a casual fan. Other than that, none. And that friend is only a casual fan because he's been my best friend for years. When I started watching MMA, I don't think there was even 1 person in my town that watched it. Any time I even talked about it, people would just look at me like I was stupid. That is the reason I found these forums. Phone Post

None of my friends do actually.

They all like other sports.

But not MMA.

aLl oF mY FrIeNds WaTch mmA

WhERe YoU AT CaPOsA? Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

About 1/2 now.. Used to be all

DId ThEY lOSe INterESt oR YOu GOt MOre FRieNdS noW? Phone Post 3.0

I'm the only person in my group of friends, family, etc. I know 1 other person who watches casually but that's it. Phone Post 3.0

voorhees - None of my friends do actually.

But not MMA.
WHeRE yOU at ANd WHat iS thE AVerAGe agE grOUp oF yOUr FriENds? Phone Post 3.0

I only know two people who regularly watches MMA.

Neither are my friends, ones a work colleague, the other is a prick who I know through someone else. Phone Post 3.0

I only know 1 other person in real life, and he's the person who introduced me to it. Everyone else here watches FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

But not MMA.
sAMe QuEsTIonS aS AbOVe... LOcaTIoNS aND Or AGe GRouP? Phone Post 3.0

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 

But not MMA.
WHeRE yOU at ANd WHat iS thE AVerAGe agE grOUp oF yOUr FriENds? Phone Post 3.0

Chicago and I would say 32.

The large majority of my friends are not into MMA at all. I've got a few friends who are die hard fans, but they're the exceptions.

iM 24 AnD iS IN THe MiLItARy...
IT BAffLES mE tHAT aBOut 90% oF THesE jOKerS DO nOT! Phone Post 3.0

its like talking to a scary malfunctioning computer...

1 casual fan, the rest aren't interested. Most of the people I train with dont watch MMA either which still surprises me because most people who play a sport also watch it but most of the guys at my gym don't watch other than if Anderson is fighting or another similar big name Phone Post 3.0