How many OGers can't get beyond the surface?

Preoccupation with pigmentation?

Wow, I’d be all over dat ass

Yeah she's gorgeous

I would get 8" past the surface, given the chance

Black Dougie - 

You're going to fuck her twice ?

7 Likes

That's a trip...

She looks good though...

How dark is her asshole though....Vantablack..?

You know black people make fun of the darkest black person. You wouldn't know or expect it unless you were around black people. 

Africans tend to not to get along with African-descendant westerners/americans because of cultural differences. 

1 Like

RhinoHog -
Black Dougie - 

You're going to fuck her twice ?

Just when I loved the first post, along comes the reply!  

good job both of you. 

Ive taken down my fair share of gazelles over the years but that one may be a little too sunburnt for even me.

Her tone reminds me of Manute Bol

Yes I would fuck Manute Bol

1 Like

ShanTheMan - 

We already knew you would!!

1 Like

DaveFu -

You know black people make fun of the darkest black person. You wouldn't know or expect it unless you were around black people. 

Africans tend to not get along with African-descendant westerners/americans because of cultural differences. 

This is true, when I was in the Army we had a Master Sgt that was extremely dark . All of the people in my platoon would make up names for how dark he was like "Midnight or Sgt Blurple".

Unfortunately I am on the other side of the spectrum as I am a ginger and very white. So they would call me "Ghost or Powder". I was also the only white guy in the platoon for 16 months. 

1 Like

Good lord no.

Same way I wouldn't bang an albino.

Too much of any one thing is no good lol

strict9 - 
DaveFu -

Africans tend to not get along with African-descendant westerners/americans because of cultural differences. 

This is true, when I was in the Army we had a Master Sgt that was extremely dark . All of the people in my platoon would make up names for how dark he was like "Midnight or Sgt Blurple".

Unfortunately I am on the other side of the spectrum as I am a ginger and very white. So they would call me "Ghost or Powder". I was also the only white guy in the platoon for 16 months. 

"Corporal cracka" 

DaveFu -

I always thought this was an interesting phenomenon....black people become lighter skin as they mate with lighter (whiter) skinned people and are attracted to the thi g least like them.

Personally, the darker the better.  That model is sexy as hell.

DaveFu - 
strict9 - 
DaveFu -

"Corporal cracka" 

Dahkness.....imo

RhinoHog - 
DaveFu - 
strict9 - 
DaveFu -

"Corporal cracka" 

Dahkness.....imo

G.I. Glow

DaveFu -
ShanTheMan - 

We already knew you would!!

Yea but you and I have had that convo numerous times

RhinoHog -
Black Dougie -