How many people watch UFC events worldwide?

The U.S. PPV sales get a lot of discussion here but there seems to be little discussed in terms of world wide viewership.

Say UFC does 1.5 million buys in the US? What would global viewership of GSP vs Hendricks be?

10 million?
20 million?

I know Brazilians get to watch it on free tv but no everyone has access to that channel. How many countries have the PPV setup vs free UFC viewing for 167?

Americans pay $55 for each ppv while the rest of the world pays $30 a month for all if them. Phone Post

Well the US is not going to be a PPV money maker forever. American's standard of living was dropping, is dropping, and will continue to drop for some time to come.

We like our bread and circus but even the circus can not get blood from a turnip.

How many people in the world will watch UFC 167 on Saturday?

Anyone want to guess?

All of them-Dana Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - All of them-Dana Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post

A lot of the world would be fast asleep

I know one other guy who stays up like me. I imagine the repeats during the day get good numbers.

Rtchamp15 - Americans pay $55 for each ppv while the rest of the world pays $30 a month for all if them. Phone Post
Not true. In Australia basic cable is $60 per month plus $50 per UFC event. Phone Post 3.0

In my country ( the Netherlands) you can only watch through Ufc.tv and xbox ( jf you have an USA account). Its cost 9.99 bucks. So its relatively cheap.

Most of my buddies watch it by downloading the event though. Mostly because of the time difference but its very as well.

I think people in the Anglo world and Brazil will be watching. Apart from that not to many people ( Western and Eastern Europe, China, Indie, rest of South America and Africa.. very little attention unfortunately). Phone Post 3.0

It's shows at 10am here in Singapore on Sunday morning. I'll be hungover as fuck, but I'll be watching. Get it free on cable. :D Phone Post 3.0

In Germany every event is free on UFC.tv. But I don't know any casual fans who watch events. Phone Post 3.0

10 million millons

Lol @ "things are for free in Brazil"... Do you think an american company like ZUFFA came here to do charity?? What happens is that Globo transmits the main card of the Brazil's cards on free tv and that's it. In fact we have to pay for all the free cards (FOX FX whatever) that you fatties watch for free. If you realy like MMA and want a channel that is 24 hours MMA you have to pay $35/month for COMBATE, like i do since 2001...

In Denmark ALL the events are on Canal8, which is "free" on cable.

rootsnattyroots - Lol @ "things are for free in Brazil"... Do you think an american company like ZUFFA came here to do charity?? What happens is that Globo transmits the main card of the Brazil's cards on free tv and that's it. In fact we have to pay for all the free cards (FOX FX whatever) that you fatties watch for free. If you realy like MMA and want a channel that is 24 hours MMA you have to pay $35/month for COMBATE, like i do since 2001...
LOL @ whining about $35 a month and downplaying that you watch the ppvs for next to nothing
Our setup......

Contract with a cable or satellite company=$$$

Select a plan that allows you to have FS1=$$$

$44.99-$54.99 a ppv before taxes and fees

The "fatties" just beat the piss out of the Brazilians 5-3 with 4 stoppages at home. Phone Post 3.0