HOW MANY PRE-LIMS 2nite?? UFC 104

anyone have a list of the fighters as well..??

we had GREAT card on the last event and seen 4 fights .

Main Card Bouts:
-Lyoto Machida (202.5) vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (204.5)
-Cain Velasquez (238) vs. Ben Rothwell (265)
-Joe Stevenson (155.5) vs. Spencer Fisher (155)
-Anthony Johnson (176) vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (170)
-Josh Neer (156.5) vs. Gleison Tibau (157)

Preliminary Bouts:
-Ryan Bader (205) vs. Eric Schafer (205.5)
-Pat Barry (237) vs. Antoni Hardonk (249.5)
-Yushin Okami (185) vs. Chael Sonnen (185)
-Jorge Rivera (185) vs. Rob Kimmons (185)
-Kyle Kingsbury (205.5) vs. Razak Al-Hassan (204.5)
-Chase Gormley (262) vs. Stefan Struve (243.5)

damn ..nice list !!! thanks man :)

On Spike again?

nice we got lhw fight and hw fight

Last time they only listed two fights didn't they end up showing four? I expect Pat Barry and Hardonk to be over quickly though Red/Bader could go the distance.

I am surprised that the Hardonk/Barry fight isn't on the main card, I expect that to be a real barnburner

Druskee27 - 
NoPlacebo - Last time they only listed two fights didn't they end up showing four? I expect Pat Barry and Hardonk to be over quickly though Red/Bader could go the distance.

Yes and we could be lucky enough to get another 4 if the fights end in quick brutal K.O's or Submissions!

yeah that is what i am thinking... last time they said 3 pre-lim fights on tv free... but we got 4 instead due to quick subs/kos so it actually sped up the process to see extra fights

TeamRenzo - I am surprised that the Hardonk/Barry fight isn't on the main card, I expect that to be a real barnburner

yeah i thought that too was odd as well as Bader not being on the main card as well...?? oh well

2 live on TV, but if they are quick - they will probably show a third.

I too thought it was odd that Barry/Hardonk and Bader/Red were prelims but makes perfect sense to put those two fights on Spike so that's why they weren't main card to begin with.

u may be right^^^

For sure we see some of the prelim fights on the PPV tonight as well. I don't see too many of those PPV fights going the distance.