How many Pros actually post???

What do you define as "Pro"?Oh yeah...Hi KKM!
(I can't believe nobody has done this yet)Elvis

LOL at Elvis exposing the Tranny Troll.

:)

It's good to be the King.

Ladies and gentleman, step right up!

He sings...

He dances...

He fights...

He's a computer nerd...

AND he quotes Mel Brooks!

Come see Elvis, the 43rd wonder of the world!

There was alot more regular posters a few years ago, but they have since been ran off.

But, judging from interviews I read, it seems that alot still lurk.

very shortly

"The problem is most pro MMA fighters are only half-way literate so deciphering their post can be like cracking military code or trying to piece together old Egyptian hylogriphics."

Ahhhhh, but that's so "all" can understand....... I'd say "most" pro fighters are very intelligent, but have had to learn how to discuss things in a UG way..... the short bus fan base so to speak.

Ohhhhhhh okay whatever....... I am not a male just got done with my profile...........

Little miss muffet, what high school do you go to? Also, why are you not in class you troll.

" The problem is most pro MMA fighters are only half-way literate so deciphering their post can be like cracking military code or trying to piece together old Egyptian hylogriphics."

LOLOLOL at someone accusing others of being illiterate and then writing the word "hylogriphics" in the same sentence!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the pro fighters I know are quite literate...

Peace-
Cam

Actually most MMA fighters are very well spoken. Many of them are college grads or have been through several years of college.

lit miss muffet "you are 16 do you train?

You're not even close on the word. It is
"hieroglyphics". Even phonetically you were way off.
Not that I qualify as an active pro fighter, but let
me take the test anyway:

1. fighter
2. opponent
3. because
4. the
5. etc.

I am sure that people such as Randy Couture, Matt
Lindland, Jeremy Horn, Dan Severn, Dan Henderson,
Carlos Newton, Pat Militech, Jens Pulver, Evan Tanner,
and too many more, would be interested to know how
semi-literate they are.

Respectfully:

Fred

LitMiss Muffet,<br><br>Most of the fighters that I have mentioned dont go by their real name they go by their nick-name.If it wasn`t so much typing I would give you their screen names.

Well I got to an Allternive school called challanger and I only go for 2 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week!!!!!Im not no damn troll!!!!!!!

Hello KKM