How many seasons of TUF did/do you watch?

Anyone watched them all? (excluding TUF Brazil, etc. that I think you can only get on Fight Pass or whatever)

I stopped watching a few years ago, although I did watch some of Joanna Champ & Claudia Gadelha, which I think was a year or two ago.

How long ago did you stop, if you did. And how many have seen all or almost all of them?

Every single one, even all the international seasons, besides the last 2 Latin America seasons.

I still watch the fights but the tv show part I stopped after season 6 or so.

I think I got up to around 10 seasons and grew tired of it.

Everyone that I could/can.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Every single one, even all the international seasons, besides the last 2 Latin America seasons.

Exactly this.

Although my way of watching is to download the episode and watch it at 1.5x speed to get through the drama/training quicker and then I watch the fight in real time.

I think I stopped after the first women's season.  It just fell off my radar.

I watched every one up until the one before the Bisping/Henderson one. Then I stopped.

Then I watched the following ones:

Rampage/Rashad
Cruz/Faber
Tate/Rousey

Now it's completely off my radar.

I might watch this upcoming one. Lots of guys I know and like (some I dislike!) on it.

1-4

stickman - I watched every one up until the one before the Bisping/Henderson one. Then I stopped.

Then I watched the following ones:

Rampage/Rashad
Cruz/Faber
Tate/Rousey

Now it's completely off my radar.

I might watch this upcoming one. Lots of guys I know and like (some I dislike!) on it.
Rampage vs Rashad was directly after Henderson vs Bisping.

Every one that came on tv in the US except season 2, hey I was bored, and most seasons were awful. I never watched any of that latin america crap or whatever they did. 

Came in at season 9 and watched every season since. Went back and watched 1,2, 5 and a couple of the other seasons

I watched them all up until like 3 seasons ago... I did watch the first episode or 2 to see if I liked the chemistry. But the last few have been pretty rubbish. 

I only watch seasons my friends are on

Watched every series up to Australian series in 2014 then never watched again.

Favourite moments - Stand and Wang, Let me bang bro and Nate Diaz trying to fight Karo

Came in at 3. Stayed up to 10.
Went back and watched the first 2.
It's pretty boring.

I watched them up until Tito/Ken. Haven't watched since. It's a shitty show.

Think I made it all the way from day one through Rousey.

Gave up and never went back...couldn't take it anymore.